Reviews for Heart's Desire
Cute story. Actually makes sensewith canon. Like it ;)
I like many things chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
From now, this is my headcannon and no one can tell me otherwise.
I Wish I Could Go To Hogwarts chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
This is beautiful, and it's really nicely finished by the final line, contrasting everything he thinks and what he says. Grindlewald and Dumbledore are the saddest love story in the books in my opinion, even more so than Snape and Lily, because at least Snape had something to work for, a way to manifest his love.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
I love this story! So sad but sor good!
Lilliam chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Harry:after all this time?
Albus: Always...

Because that's the only answer when Love is involved and that was why voldermort lost.
He didn't understand it.
Rose chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Imagine that in the movie snape confronted Albus about Gellert. And that his partonus was the same as gellerts, and snape is all: Gellert, after all this time?
And Albus is like:always
rachel.weck.5 chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
The tone, with the last line...it made me cry, my thought was 'oh' and tears fall
The cat chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
The cat deems this story to be an extremely well-written story; the cat also says that it makes much, much more sense than what the books make it out to be. The cat's only criticism would be that mistletoe berries are, in fact, white, and not red.
S chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Perfect!
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
So clever! i love it!
rainbowchameleon chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
I am really sad now, well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
ToT
myfoodisnotshared chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Oh wow - really exceptional, I loved it:D
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Indeed... Sobs myself silly cause this is so possible!
song of the hummingbird chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Really interesting idea, very believable. I loved the way you made it so that Dumbledore wasn't actually lying when he said he was holding woollen socks. Still, the story you tell here probably took a while to unravel - could Dumbledore have seen all of this in the mirror before replying to Harry, without Harry wondering why there was such a long pause after his question?