Reviews for Lazy Day
bigdogneversleeps chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Holy crap, I just realized I have never reviewed this. Top 3 stories all time, re-read often. Great work.
Db chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Probably one of the most amusing reads I've had in a long time!

Ah the sexual tension without the sex heh heh it was delicious ;)
Shigure.Toshiro chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I really liked this fanfic, especially how you slowly developed there relation between them.
I think its a good thing you removed the lemon out of the story which in my opinion make there relation deeper that they don't need to have sex to deepen there relationship

they both fit great together in they way you tell it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Holy God (by the way, im jewish) that took forever to read, but it was worth it. I was LMAO the entire time! Now i just have to fall asleep,...sigh. its one in the morning...
Nik0laiCarpathia chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
That is one of the coolest ShikxTem one shots I've read in a long time. Awesome length, not too deep and not too shallow, enough fluff to fill a mattress. Thanks for sharing, and I will definitely be checking out the rest of your stuff.

Stay Frosty...
- Nik0lai
HSharks chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Oh fuck. I read this fiction with the song :"Piledriver Waltz" from Alex Turner. And...it was ...AMAZING !

Thank you so much ! :)))
Kimiz chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Well, this was just epic. I can't begin to say how much I liked, the fun, the easiness, the soft love, the uncomplicated-ness (not a word, but blah!). Also, the room thing... Really. Freaking. Awesome. I'd marry the dude, honestly lol And I like to think of them as good friends beside being the loves of each other's lives, so yeah, me likez your story. Lots of love! Bye!
KoZuMi4EvA45 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Yayyy! I read this story ages ago and somehow I lost it.

But I found it! :D

I absolutely love this story, it's adorable and you defiantly pulled it off without a lemon. I think if you had wrote a lemon, it'd make everything bad. She would seem a little trashy and he wouldn't be what he says he is.

I love the last little part, I bet making out in space was amazing. Not many girls can brag about that haha.

It's totally them.
The Policeman's Donut chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This fanfic is fantastic. I just... I... Blarg. I laughed so hard at so many parts of it. And I enjoyed it so much I made my grumpy cousin read it too. Despite their seeming dislike of all things fluffy, they enjoyed it a lot. So yeah... It's hilarious and has a good story line. And I approve of chocolate being better than lemon.

Mm. Chocolate.

~Donut who enjoys using the Squiggly.
anon chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
oh yea i liked how there was no lemon...cuz i find it really awks and gross-but s'cuse me for being a rly immature 14 yr old.. :) 'great story' doesnt even begin to describe this. u r a mastermind.
anon chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
holy. fucking. shit. i gave up sleep to read ur story from beginning to end. i love your mind...for making up that story.
Grayy-Sunshiine chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Okay. I am now a ShikaxTema fan XD This was just freaking great,(; This is like the best pairing ever~ Other than NejixTen, of course, but I have reasons for likeing stoic bastards~

-Grayy,(;
Bunny Sakuno chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This was good, thank you.
Cylinder chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
You should know that I absolutely, bloody detest OOC fics. But, for some reason, I was compelled to read this.

I actually thought it was a crap storyline. But it was well-written and it actually made laugh, which rarely happens with fanfics. Also, these lines:

"Puppies."

"Cute."

"Applesauce."

"Gross."

"Shikamaru."

"Annoying little dweeb."

"Saw it coming," said Shikamaru.

"Neji Hyuuga," said Temari almost instantly.

Omg. This made me laugh so hard. LOL. It took a while for me to get 'Neji Hyuuga', but when I did, I had to stop reading cos I was laughing so much. xD

Anyway, this made me smile.
Sonya Rivers chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
That was a freaking awesome story. KEEP WRITNG!