Reviews for Fluff, simple, fluffy, fluff
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Read this sometime ago and had to read it again. I adore this couple.
Mio chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
sigh, just lovely
Pyrane chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Go Harry, GO ! ;D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
GAARA12223 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
good boy harry. keep it up and make swear LOUDER, HARDER AND FASTER if you know what i mean
olciak123 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
So... hot!

Though those mentions of Vernon do freak me out. Brrrr... Harry's uncle during any kind of sex makes me fell unwell. He's so hideous and improper in that kind of relation with his nephew. Not your fault, of course, there's a good reason for this fat pig to be referred to.

Back to Harry and Lucius - does teenagers have some sort of kink for dirty things and dirty words? Uh huh, I cannot recall my teen-years so well, but I think, it is some sort of turn on not only for those young. And as we read it - Lucy likes it as well

Definitely my fav, if only for the ending (Oh, fuck)
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Bwahahaha! Ah the awesomeness that is Luc/Harry lol! Good job! I loved the end xD
LadyShalimariVilyanna chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Fluff with a little depth and very well written. I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
alia chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I personally loved this story. I like this side of Lucius (possessive yet tender, dominant yet caring) and I would love if you wrote a sequel. Maybe there will be rimming ;) Keep up the good work!
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Thanks for the fluffy fluff, it's cool from time to time
DeadlyColumbine chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Hot stuff! Loved it!
naru894 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
*warning* fluff fan girl is out of her little cage world beware she is a squealing, kawaii screaming fan girl of the lucius/Harry smutty fluffyness XD

really fluffy and good you should do more fluff, its not sickly sweet nor overly bittersweet, or plainly bitter. the story has a fluffy balance XD
Chakahlah chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
oh that was wonderful!
Human With Angel Wings chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
great job
Inoue Orihime15 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I'm drowning in fluff!...And yaoi goodness!
CHSgrl09 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I just loved this! I am starting to like this couple more and more. I hope you make a sequel to this as I know it will be just as great. Keep up the good work! :)