Reviews for Show Me Yours
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
omg i kinda wanted to hear what they said after but that was really good and stan was asking for it when he demand it
twoshotsofvodka chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I'm pretty sure this is THE best depiction of style i've ever read. a bunch of other stories will portray kyle as weak and scrawny, or stan as the very epitome of a stereotypical jock, or have them both be completely OOC because of their love for each other. I'm not knocking down those stories because, while i prefer a far more evenly matched stan and kyle like what you've written, i'll read any style that's out there. anyway, i love how their personalities mesh and how they interact like they would on the show. i'd love to see your stan and kyle get into a fistfight and then have hot angry sex before making up haha, in case you ever need any ideas.
fallingwthstyle chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
That was awesome! Thanks :)
LettaSmith chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
i love how Stan is in this omg
Feta-fingers32 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Intense Style! Really enjoyed Kyle in this story :)
Lyn chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
"My anus is bleeding."

AHAHHAHHHAHHAH I DIED. Great fic, holy shit.
Angecael Gliorixx chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Dude.. That was awesome. It was so in character, too.
MrsOmnomnomers chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I FUCKING WORSHIP YOU! That was undoubtedly one of the best smut I've ever read XD Had me laughing like the obnoxious little bitch I am. Quite a few times I had to leave the room so that my laughing wouldn't freak my little sister out (she was sitting right behind me) Especially loved the ending.
hootpoop12 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This still is one of my favorite smuts x)
Anon chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Well. That was hot! Hehe (:

Definitely very good, I like that both of them got to top, too. And lol at the end, poor Stan.
christinarosee chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
yum, that was just hot and totally in character. you win 1000 internets. :3
Fallen Leafs chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
YES, THEY ARE, you poor little bastard...

Wait... They are, right?
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Holy shit, that was awesome. :D Gorgeously crafted, SO perfectly smutty, and fairly well in-character. Kyle was perfect, although I thought your Stan was a little harsher than he needed to be. He's got a sensitive side that creeps behind his boyishness. But still...ohmygah! Fantastic job.

Happy Fanficcing,