Reviews for Tomorrow's Promise
SuperUser9000 chapter 34 . 12/15/2014
That ending though..!
Crimson anira chapter 34 . 11/8/2014
This was the first fanfiction I've ever read and I liked it so much I was inspired to start writing as well. Thank you very much and good luck on your future endeavours
Guest chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
gaara is already in the the nuthouse
midnightscar17 chapter 34 . 10/18/2014
Update
LookOutReader chapter 24 . 7/17/2014
I think it's interesting how you think most genin get promoted through the exams. every other story I've read has said that the exams are used to show off their members to potential clients and that genin get promoted mostly through the field. I just wonder why you think differently
AllForHighspeed0516 chapter 34 . 5/15/2013
Awesome story. wish it could have been longer, but enjoyed it still :)
AllForHighspeed0516 chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
Good chapter! the training/guy chat was really good, my favorite part :)
AllForHighspeed0516 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Loved the first chapter, looking forward to reading the rest :)
Sara chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
This is great! But what's nabe?
Luckybro1029 chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
DOPE story I luv it ! Awesome! Oh and I'm changing my name to Lucifer because it sounds catchy.
ExistentialCrisisHotline chapter 34 . 9/20/2011
that was an amazing story. the ending was great to only i wish the hokage had a longer speech. And the genin fighting in the chuunin exams were way to over powered.
Alex chapter 34 . 9/6/2011
That was probably the best naruto fic I've ever read, and I loved the entire thing (I also was giddy because all of the couples in the story are couples I "support" or whatever it is people do when they like a couple. I think you should do a sequel to this or oneshots to answer a few questions. Like is kakashi dating kuerani? Will naruto and kakashi make up? Will matseri say yes? And if hinata and Kiba will be able to stay together while hinata becomes head. Please don't take the suggestions to tie up the loose ends a way for me to say I didn't like the story, because, as I said before, I positively loved it. The other reason I want another sequel to this...oh, and when I read the last senetence of the story, I almost started crying. I think you did a great job of addressing how much naruto and Sakura missed sasuke, so the last line just got me. Please keep writing! No matter what, your really talented. Believe it! ;)

-Alex
Goofy ending chapter 34 . 8/26/2011
Your story bounces around more than a rabbit on heroin. In the future I suggest you try and keep things more compact.

As to the story ... or rather MANY stories. It was okay, amusing at times. Most of the characters seemed fairly dogmatic, or could have been, if we ever got to stay with one story line. Really? Did you think it was necessary to couple up EVERYONE? I think the first 5 chapters were interesting, then it became just rehtoric.

And what's up with that end? You call that an ending? I can see why you threw in the towel and cut to the end, but maybe you might have put a bit more effort into it?

Overall the writing was okay. You should find/place better storyline breaks when switching scenes. Simply add another paragraph return if nothing else or a few elipses: " ... "

In truth I enjoyed your prequal to this MUCH more and was hoping for more of the same. I look forward to your future work, I'm sure you'll keep improving.

jsm
saveme57 chapter 34 . 8/22/2011
Great chapter.
happy everyday life chapter 16 . 8/22/2011
Good chapter.

It's not"gomennasai desu". It's only "gomennasai".

Also, not Shika-Ino-Cho. It's Ino-Shika-Cho.