Reviews for Two Hearts, One Love
Taniqua chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
I truly love reading your story it's very unique romance and Mickey and Minnie Mouse are my favorite cartoon couple?
Brittany Bauer chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPTER! I was afraid my mouth was going to go dry. lol. I love the story! I love your writing style. Keep up the good work and God bless!
Miss Minnie Mouse chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
What an absolutly wonderful story. I think you captured how the entire event should have happened. I still have some hope that disney may come around and let them grow up! I think my favorite part was when mickey toasted minnie. That was so romantic. Once again a beautiful job well done.

***Miss Minnie***
Chlstarr chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
Bravo! A wonderful ending chapter to a wonderful story!. This definitely oozed with cuteness!:) Oh,Mickey...what better way to kill the moment than to think of the downside of the Titanic?;P

This was absolutely adorable!:)
allison denise chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
aww i love mickey & minnie! update?
Chlstarr chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
Another Round of cuteness!. Don't worry Oswald can hold down the fort. LOL!:D Hmm...Still doesn't say complete yet, one more to go then!:) On to the totally innocent Honeymoon!:)
Philip Kippel chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Nice story, but one little nitpick.

Towards the end, you should've had Horace dancing with Clarabelle instead of Goofy, since Horace is Clarabelle's true love and Goofy is not.

Goofy's date to the wedding could've instead been Sylvia Marpole, the college librarian that he fell in love with in "An Extremely Goofy Movie".
1 crazy lady chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
Squeeeeeeeeeellll! OMG how romantic and sweet! Its about time these two got married and you captured every detail perfectly! keep up the good work!
Chlstarr chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
CUTENESS to the max!. It was all well done! Again, Oswald was wonderful here especially with the line about Minnie's father giving Mickey a death glare from across the room.:) I also thought that second garter being higher up was pure genius!:) I Love it all! Can't wait for the next part and all it's glory!.
Chlstarr chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! It's adorable! T-T I love how you used Oswald in this. That's definitely the spunky rabbit I know. You did good with the wedding planning, I'd say it all sounds about right.:) Obviously there's more to come from this so I shall wait patiently for the next beautiful chapter!.