Reviews for Princess of Persia
Misyel chapter 9 . 4/30/2015
Why don't you update this? this is a really good story...
Rebekah Mikaelson 101 chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
Please update soon
AustenLux chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
This is a really well written story. You did a good job in continuing from the movie. You've left some cliffhangers and I'm curious to see where they go! You're character development for Anya is really good. Keep writing!
anonymous1397 chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
amazing story, i really want to see what happens next, please please please update soon:)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
Very cute story. I know you haven't updated in forever but don't give up on this story please.
RebornRose1992 chapter 9 . 8/25/2011
:D i just watch the movie! and this is my first fanfic of it! :D gotta say i love it!
Shruti chapter 9 . 6/30/2011
Tears roll out of my eyes as I read your chapters my friend. I imagine each and every picture in front of me as I read this. Ur as wonderful a storyteller as someone who wrote The Prince of Persia. Please continue the story ahead for the sake of a hungry reader's curiousity...
tori chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
update sooon! :D
tori chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
please update soon :)
tori chapter 9 . 4/30/2011
wow, your story is great! update soon
Riikani chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
Hmmmm...it was so sad when Rayan died. That's something a parent should never have to live to see.

Are there earthquakes in persia?

I hope that this boy(jasper?) will be provided for too, together with his sister.

Please continue soon!
wastedwishesxo chapter 9 . 1/15/2011
please update soon! i love this story :D
canadiangirl13 chapter 9 . 11/29/2010
I loved this so much! I really hope you're planning on updating soon. I want to read more!