Reviews for Awake
Lady Midday chapter 15 . 5/2/2011
Whoo, go Blaze, go Blaze! \o/

Yup, I finally got around to reading your story again, and man, I wish I had done so earlier now! Your story is still as exciting and awesome as I remember~

And you're always making me feel so bad for Fang, haha. I'm really rooting for her to defeat her nightmare!

Kind regards,

PoMPyromancer chapter 15 . 3/22/2011
Woo. I finally left a review. Happy? xP All in all, another good chapter, altho I was confused at some parts. I just have to reread the story to get reaquainted with everything i've forgotten :P
freedom.blackbird chapter 13 . 1/26/2011
Please don't stop here! Update, I'm loving this so far!
stairwaytotheskies chapter 13 . 9/11/2010
I'm not too sure if you should let the answers dictate where you go with the story. I think you should go with whatever you had planned, and only use the answers just to see what everyone thinks. Otherwise, you might write yourself into a corner and get stuck on where to go.

That being said, I have no idea if Lightning should become a l'Cie or not. Yes, she has experience with being one, and it's nice that she can pick her Focus, but it is worth the possibility of failing? Or being faced with yet another crystallization, but this time staying that way? I'm not sure.
ForcedDj chapter 13 . 9/11/2010
About Lightning being a l'cie, yes, fight fire with fire. Plus, she could use the extra firepower.

Might recommend this for tvtropes.
PoMPyromancer chapter 12 . 8/25/2010
Good chapter. I did enjoy the little bits of humor you sqeezed in there.
Lady Midday chapter 12 . 8/24/2010
Okaaay you're right, this was a rather disturbing chapter. :P But in the best possible way, haha. The bathroom scene made me laugh. That Edgar sure is making loads of killing plans though. Gee.

Lady Midday chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
Hey!

My my, this chapter just ripped my heart apart. I know I've said it before, but I feel so bad for Fang. D: Though, the memory and the ending were very cute and left me feeling warm and fuzzy again at the end of the chapter~ Oh, and by the way, that dream was very creepy. That's some imagination Fang has. 0_o

The Genius Mage chapter 12 . 8/22/2010
0_o Um, is it okay that I'm scared? Woo boy. That was kind of intense!
stairwaytotheskies chapter 12 . 8/22/2010
Well, Blaze certainly is a special snowflake. I don't know why, but I feel like I've lost any sympathy I had for him.
Electra Red chapter 11 . 8/16/2010
oh man I just have to say that I LOVE this story so much! I am so into this plot and I just love love love it! you are an awesome writer and I'm really excited to see what happens between fang and vanille now that our vanille has saved fang despite hating her guts. hmmm the plot thickens :D anyways come back soon! Keep up the great work!
PoMPyromancer chapter 11 . 8/15/2010
Heh. You were right... Kind of disturbing in the beginning of the chapter. I am a little confused by the way Vanille is acting, but oh well. It prolly will be explained in the next chapter xP
stairwaytotheskies chapter 11 . 8/15/2010
Well, THAT was certainly a 180 in attitude there at the end. But I'm glad that Myst!Vanille is willing to hear Fang out now.
Lady Midday chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
Hey,

My, this is one very interesting chapter once again. I liked the background story of Edgar/Blaze, the background of Cocoon, and the involvement of Etro. (She's from FF Versus, right? At least, I thought she was.)

Meh, I don't think Blaze is much of a Stu. Being able to fight isn't everything after all, he doesn't really have a Stu-ish personality, and he has huge drawbacks too.

As for the riddle... Okay, I really have no clue, but I'm gonna try anyway. Take the long shot, yeah!

I am what you cannot be (Well, Etro's a Goddess, or so she says. So that's what Edgar can't become? Unless I have to look at it from Edgar's point of view and the thing Etro/The Maker/whatever entity it is that the riddle is talking about can't become is l'Cie or human.), but you once were what I will become. (The story says Edgar was once a l'Cie. And Lucy the Eidolon was pulled from the Void into Edgar's body... So, that'll happen to Etro or the Maker too, making her/him/it sorta l'Cie?)

I am what only blind can see, and of infinity and one, I am the sum. (Err.. It's probably got something to do with the void. Since it's also mentioned people were planning to get to the maker on the stream of souls. The souls go to The Maker, making him the sum of infinity and one, because everything and everyone eventually ends up with the Maker, yet it remains one entity? Wow, this is such bullshit I'm saying here but anyway.)

I am the cure, and I am the cancer... (I don't know anything to make of this yet)

'Kay, so I think the only way to get to the maker is either ride the soul or be the soul. That's probably too easy though.

As for the Maker, an encounter would be very interesting, but maybe not a fight. That'll probably cost Blaze another 5 years of his life!

PoMPyromancer chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
Well, I do enjoy long chapters :D

I'm glad to see that Blaze is back in action this chapter.

I don't have any idea of what the riddle is, but it blew my mind xP

Also, I think that Blaze should fight the Maker... but mabye have a few battles.. Like the first time, Blaze gets defeated, but he eventually does defeat him.

Anyway, that's my two cents.