Reviews for The Disillusionement of the Transformers
Lewascan2 chapter 17 . 2/27/2013
This is so damn funny! I love Wheeljack's experaments. Keep writing!
SaintOfAllSaints01 chapter 21 . 9/5/2012
I know the Brestforce, that's TF in Japan for you.
CrazyCatGirl chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
By the way, what's the DORE clinic like? I've never been there. Or if I have, I forget!
CrazyCatGirl chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
Hi! I'm one half of the CatGirlFireFlare account! Your whole story so far (minus the curse-words) is hilarious! 'Tis so scary-yet-funny indeed! Thanks fer' putting in that apology about ADD and Asperger's, 'cause I have Asperger's. I love all of the insanity in this Fanfic!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/10/2011
Whenever you bring up the smarter TF's you always forget Soundwave.
Wannabe Mischief chapter 49 . 6/15/2011
Damn you now I feel like some Napalm and Nitroglycerin pie. Aww I thought we had managed to avoid killing Dirge... and two dozen innocent bystanders.
Wannabe Mischief chapter 47 . 4/12/2011
AWWW SLAG IT! Almost got to the end of a chapter without killing off Dirge and annoying Starscream.

Good chapter and love the message on Jazzs machine. Sorry about waiting so long to update
Wannabe Mischief chapter 46 . 3/17/2011
Premium lava! Loved the getting smashed scene at the end, why should Megatron get all that fun?

Can't wait until you update
ABSOLute Chimera chapter 45 . 3/4/2011
Awesome chapter! Hilarious. You must be cool to destroy Unicron miniavas. I mean horny Sideways

PRIMUS! Duh-Duh!

Epic!
9aza chapter 44 . 2/24/2011
Aww! I liked the Valentine's Day special!

X) Oh James, you got Crystal a great gift and pissed your parents off. I say this was a good V-Day.

I hope Lisa and Errol enjoy their day.

Roxanne is such a sweetheart to Hideki!

Ashlyn was blushing! Hmm... Who is that boy in the picture?

Nice chapter. Please update soon.
9aza chapter 43 . 2/24/2011
Yay! More funny action!

Again Starscream, you shouldn't be scared. You're already dead, not much else can happen.

Armada Thrust's lines were hilarious!

When I read "HEY! LOOK! LISTEN!" I immediately knew Fortress Maximus was coming. XD Was he saying that or was that an improv Navi?

Go Mustard! You proved your worth and got pay back. :3

To the next chapter!
Wannabe Mischief chapter 44 . 2/21/2011
Wow I love your choice of songs and don't worry the fact that this chapter is late makes it that much better.

Good job
Wannabe Mischief chapter 43 . 2/18/2011
It was good to see Devastator and Omega Supreme working together.

another good chapter
ABSOLute Chimera chapter 43 . 2/18/2011
AWESOME :D

While bots and cons have battle with Unicron all earth world is just relaxing, watching Tv...

alvatron: Ahhh, prepare to die!

Uncrion: BWAHAHAHA!..

...

Husband: Sweetie, let's visit the park today
ABSOLute Chimera chapter 42 . 2/11/2011
Happy B-DAY! love your story and interesting special :D

Can't wait to see new chapter

Unicron vs Primus :D