Reviews for A Brilliant Red
reginefrance04 chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
Ahhhhhhhh... OH MY GOD!

I want to tear up so badly. ;)
Thank you so much, . Author. I'm so grateful for publishing a very relating matter..
ann chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update more...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its just simply amazing that it would be a shame if ur not going to update
Vegetable lov3r chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
Lol poor Shinji, he really have bad luck with his lieutenants XD
And poor Shiro-chan is so jealous of everybody
and Lol I love Gin XD speaking of Gin, if he is there and Rose too, which one is the captain of the third and what is the other?
Erzatscarlett chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
Really good chapter. Toshiro is so cute protecting his girls
Erzatscarlett chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
Really good chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter
ann chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
oops , i meant that im eagerly waiting for more
ann chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
thank u for updatingggggggg! :). plzzzzzz update more eagerly.. more scenes between akane and toshiro
Laila chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
Ok but before i review all i have to say is that Yuki (bottom comment) ur comment is really sexist. Who says that boys have to be hero of the story. Not ALL men are stronger the women. There are alot of girls in anime AND the real world who can totally kick ass. Look at Yoruichi, shes a really powerful female anime character n Unohana is even badder mothafucker than kenpachi, one of the most OP characters in Bleach. Or look at Rukia in the recent chapters. Or Makka from Soul Eater. Shes a pretty powerful female anime protagonist. So seriously just be quiet. That comment can be really be offensive.

But anyways Honeyflower. That was an awesome chapter. I was hoping to see some more interaction between Hitsugaya n his daughter, but this chapter was pretty cool. I liked that u mentioned the invasion of the Quincies. They are just so badass. But i wish u hadnt taken out Juha Bach. He is such a troll. It would of been nice if him n Ami made an alliance to try n destroy the shinigami. Cuz i really wanted to see the Quincies be involved as a great threat like in the manga, ESPECIALLY Bazz B. That would of been awesome. But then u would have to explain about Uruyus betrayal, n couldnt make that happen since he lived his life with Orihime n had kids with her n so i understand, bit either way great chapter! N by the way, are the quincies still around or that part of the story is past?
yuki chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Not to be offensive or anything but i think it would have been better if the powers were to belong to a son cause it just doesn't make sense to have a girl to have so much power that it's far greater than a boys cause wouldn't that be harsh it's like it's saying that a boy is weaker than a girl, and besides i always like it for the boys to be the hero's because to me a girl being a hero is kinda weird. I mean that's how i view it. So i'm thinking that a boy would better suit this story. :)
ann chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz update more chapters ... i have waited a long time for u to update ...plzzzzzzz bring out more chapters
ann chapter 7 . 1/30/2014
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update more chapters plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...
Vegetable lov3r chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
aw the family finally are together.
Lol poor Akane had to hear her origins XD
Erzatscarlett chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
Oh wow! That was the best reunion I've read. My heart is just happy for them
Saxophone chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
Omg :,,,,,,,,D the feels I'm feeling right now thank you!
ann chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
one word ... AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZING... MORE CHAPTERS PLZ! YAY THEY MET WOOOHOOO
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »