Reviews for Love in the Time of Vampires
SassyJ chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Very well written, gripping and surprisingly funny... Thoroughly enjoyed this. I suppose it is unmitigated cheek to ask if you plan on finishing Courtship? Because that's really extremely good too.
WENN9366 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
ooo..I Love it! Sexy and hilarious all wrapped up together :)

(but still patiently waiting for Courtship to update...lol)
MnM chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Thank you for not turning 47 into a vampire! I seriously thought that was where this fic was going. I should have expected more though. You're more clever than that.

I thought this was a fun fic; very humorous, and your AU was very well put together. I rather enjoyed it.

PS- your vamp!Nika was pretty awesome.
v chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Very interesting story with the supernatural aspect there. I love the way you write; it draws people in and I can't wait for more stories from you!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
poor 47
Mrs. Data chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I loved this semi-AU version of 47 and Nika! It's funny and the characterization is perfect. And I find it very romantic that he still wants to be with her even though she's not a human anymore.

I think it proves how much of a great writer you are because I'm tired of the vampire trend that has been happening in movies and books. Usually I turn away from it but inthis case it combined Hitman and my favorite couple. Wonderful!