Reviews for Not over
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
woah! is any killing Irial?
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
God damn,go Ani
anaklusmos1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Wow, I'm intrigued. Nice one-shot. You could add to it though if you could find the means. I'd love to read a second chapter if you could offer that. Well done :)
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Wow, that was amazing. I wanted to know what happened there, too, and you wrote it perfectly. The characters were just right and... good job.
bunyipbabe chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh... oh my... I shall be blushing furiously in my bunk. This was so beautifully intense without being explicit, and the ending... IRI. DON'T YOU DARE DIE.

Irial, Niall and Ari will forever be my favourite characters, and I love them all- but especially your portrayal of them. 3

Love, Bunyip.
Moonpetal Lily chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Oh, please write more! I always wished the relationship between those two got more time in the limelight. I lurve them together, and you wrote it beautifully!
Albettina chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I loved it! When I read that part of the book, I was shocked! I wanted to know what would have happened there! And you wrote it! I love you! I like it very much! I think it would have been so!

Thanks to have written it! *_*

But I want a sequel! Pleaseeeeeeee
PreviouslyDead chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I CRAVE THIS! seriously, it rocks, please please please please! update it! evem just one more small chapter to tell what happens? :)
Aspect92 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I love it. I read this part of radiant shadows today and I was gutted that we didn't get to hear how niall answered this question. Fantastic :)
Remielle chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I loved it. It seemed so mysterious and apt at the same time, I hope you write more .
StylingEquinox chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
It was great! I wondered what theyd say in response to that question. And you kept to the characters. A few typos, but overall it was great!