Reviews for If You Want Something Done Right
excessivelyperky chapter 41 . 11/15
Isn't it amazing that Remus is always excused for endangering people because he didn't want to give up his friends, while Snape is always condemned because he didn't give up his soon enough?
excessivelyperky chapter 40 . 10/28
Of course Snape is falling apart and getting beat up by the Marauders, but of course according to Lily he's bad/deserves it/it's his own fault and not the guys who are doing it to him.

But then, how can she suck up to James if she doesn't believe that? She has to accept the way the Marauders see the world, or realize that she's condemning someone who really loves her just so she can move up the social scale.
excessivelyperky chapter 39 . 10/16
Oh, dear. Unfortunately, this kind of thing is likely what would happen if Lily and Severus had remained a couple more or less openly—they would have become targets of both sides. Frankly, I think they need to leave Hogwarts if they plan to survive—unless they have a big old ugly fight in public and with any luck, remain loyal to each other till after the NEWTS and then run away together. Or take their NEWTS *now* and disappear.
owleyes1213 chapter 44 . 9/19
I've finally read this whole thing. You've got an interesting and awesome take on the Snape x Lily dynamic! I love how there's so many flaws between them and arguments and yet they cannot stay away from each other for long. Right up until this scene I had figured Lily has had some sort of dark entity or source getting to her and when you described her as pale with black ink lines in this last scene, i could only shudder and wonder dear ol' Voldy had gotten a hold of her.

I've been waiting for that kiss! :D So cute!

Regardless this story has seriously kept me on edge.

I can't get over Lily singing Don't Go Breaking My Heart to Sev. I personally listen to a lot of 70's songs and always wondered if during the Marauders era, Muggle hits often played at their parties. I could totally see Lily rocking out to Cher and dragging Snape along to dance. Definitely some awesome fanservice there, I love Elton John!

You write so well and the dedication you have to this is amazing! I'm looking forward to your next chapter with baited breath and where you take this. Thank you for never abandoning this amazing Snily Fic and keeping up despite work/school 3 :D
Alex Lyons3 chapter 44 . 8/5
This was a pretty intense chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.
excessivelyperky chapter 38 . 8/4
Well, Lily does tend to forget people who have tried to kill Sev. She's too busy being friends with them, I guess.

And I think it's really nasty how the Hufflepuff treat Sev. But then, they don't have an immunity token against the Marauders the way that Lily does. Plus, they've all gotten the memo from On High that Snape to be despised, apparently.

Oh, dear; a drunk Lily is pretty impressive. But the only reason it's safe for her to be like that is because Severus is watching over her.

When is someone going to watch over him?
thientrang161 chapter 1 . 6/9
This is... Suprisingly good! It's a crime that it has so few review less than it deserves. Please dont abandon it. You shouldnt stop update :(
excessivelyperky chapter 34 . 4/13
Well, it looked like the protection part of the rune worked just fine (that was one scary trip through the catacombs. Maybe he should listen to some warnings, yes?). I hope he dresses warmly, though, for as long as the 'cold' part of the rune lasts.
lolcia1998 chapter 10 . 3/31
It's rather great; this fanfiction is making me hate Lily more than I already do :')
badkidoh chapter 44 . 3/18
Well I love it so far!
So I look forward to your next update.
excessivelyperky chapter 33 . 1/18
Excellent chapter. Severus really loves taking care of Lily, doesn't he? (wonder if she ever returns the favor...).

And Professor Locus sounds like he belongs on FUTURAMA.
excessivelyperky chapter 32 . 1/10
Yes, there's someone about with an Invisibility Cloak there at the end...Severus should have a little bag of flour always with him, and toss it about whenever he gets that prickly feeling-it would show an outline of someone invisible, and make them sneeze, with any luck.
Kashel chapter 44 . 12/26/2014
A new chapter
And Severus slowly realizes that something is off about Lily. Good, good. I've been looking forward to an explanation for some time.
Raven Lockwood chapter 44 . 12/24/2014
Does Potter EVER learn? :p Now, hopefully, Lily and Sev can work things through due to his serendipitous interruption. :)
amielouise.ward chapter 43 . 12/20/2014
All I can say is I love it and I cannot wait until the next instalment!