Reviews for If You Want Something Done Right
thientrang161 chapter 1 . 6/9
This is... Suprisingly good! It's a crime that it has so few review less than it deserves. Please dont abandon it. You shouldnt stop update :(
excessivelyperky chapter 34 . 4/13
Well, it looked like the protection part of the rune worked just fine (that was one scary trip through the catacombs. Maybe he should listen to some warnings, yes?). I hope he dresses warmly, though, for as long as the 'cold' part of the rune lasts.
lolcia1998 chapter 10 . 3/31
It's rather great; this fanfiction is making me hate Lily more than I already do :')
badkidoh chapter 44 . 3/18
Well I love it so far!
So I look forward to your next update.
excessivelyperky chapter 33 . 1/18
Excellent chapter. Severus really loves taking care of Lily, doesn't he? (wonder if she ever returns the favor...).

And Professor Locus sounds like he belongs on FUTURAMA.
excessivelyperky chapter 32 . 1/10
Yes, there's someone about with an Invisibility Cloak there at the end...Severus should have a little bag of flour always with him, and toss it about whenever he gets that prickly feeling-it would show an outline of someone invisible, and make them sneeze, with any luck.
Kashel chapter 44 . 12/26/2014
A new chapter
And Severus slowly realizes that something is off about Lily. Good, good. I've been looking forward to an explanation for some time.
Raven Lockwood chapter 44 . 12/24/2014
Does Potter EVER learn? :p Now, hopefully, Lily and Sev can work things through due to his serendipitous interruption. :)
amielouise.ward chapter 43 . 12/20/2014
All I can say is I love it and I cannot wait until the next instalment!
Kashel chapter 43 . 12/20/2014
I must congratulate you. This is a very inspiring fanfiction, indeed. I love your eye for the detail. Sure, Lily at times seems nuts, but it makes complete sense that her actions would appear to be utterly mad to Snape at times. I don't see why you got so much critism on that part.
Honestly, the story blew my mind. I've read my fair share of ffs, few compare to your saga. Sometimes you confuseed the hell out of me, but it's worth it. Every chapter is worth it. I am looking forward to the next chapter. You just found yourself a loyal reader.
Emi Philmore chapter 43 . 12/1/2014
Love the way you ended this chapter! Can't wait for more!
K chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Wow! This is one awesome fanfic!
I love your writing style, I love that every character has his/her own agenda and I absolutely love how much there is of it. Also catchy title :)
I'm so happy I still have chapters left too read.
Ranma's girl1 chapter 43 . 10/29/2014
a good chapter although Trelawney is not a teacher at this time she applied for the job before Harry was born. so if its her great, great grandmother you need to make that known otherwise people will assume its Sybil.
Guest chapter 43 . 10/25/2014
Beautiful story so far. I really, really like it... and I usually hate Snape/Lily pairings. What I'm not a fan of is how they keep secrets from each other all the time, though because they're teens that might make some sense.
Raven Lockwood chapter 43 . 10/22/2014