Reviews for Amends
WilsonLover chapter 24 . 12/14/2012
Still waiting for that promised update to THIS wonderful story! Please do continue!
Aquarius Seth chapter 24 . 9/2/2012
Ok I had to back track a little bit in order to catch up but this was so worth the three hours. Excellent work, even in the 20th circle of hell-fundrasing. Nasty torture my friend.
Anotherdejavu chapter 24 . 2/18/2012
Another great chapter! There's bound to be some "taking stock" kinds of moments. You have such a wonderful grasp on both House and Wilson. Both complicated characters - Wilson more so than House. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Here-comes-the-Rain chapter 24 . 2/18/2012
Man, your writing power is so strong - seriously captivating writing. Best ff I've ever read. Keep up the good work :)
Pbrules chapter 24 . 1/22/2012
Always so pleased to see a new chapter from you! Am knackered but knew I had to read it tonight after seeing it. Will go back and re-read when I'm less tired so I can take it all in, but like all your writing I loved it. Feel v much is suspense about Wilson's struggle with jealousy...the pair of them always seem to be one step away from disaster. Can't wait to read more!
VoluntaryMadness chapter 23 . 1/20/2012
Very well-written. You write probably some of the best House and Wilson fics around. I like to see them happy, but the facts are that they can't always be - they are screwed up House and Wilson. I like the touch of that you always have in your writing. Keep it up.
To-many-weep chapter 23 . 1/20/2012
Complicated story that shows love and heartbreak and reality. Love how the themes of insecurity and "we're okay" weave in-and-out the whole story - how they are both, at times, insecure, or possessive. I am waiting for the other chapters!
Every1Lies2 chapter 23 . 1/15/2012
Great fic! Amazing writing skills you have. One of the best angst pieces I've ever read. Heartbreakingly beautiful. Why do the best ones always hurt?
BrokenJourneys chapter 23 . 1/11/2012
Another wonderful chapter! So glad you found time to update – we have definitely missed this beautifully written story that offers great compassion and insight into the characters we all know and love. Welcome back!
HousianVoices chapter 23 . 1/11/2012
Our wait has not been in vain. This chapter may have taken a while, but it's just as good as all the other chapters that came before it. We hope that you will get House and Wilson to stay together (where they belong), to move away from the shadows of the past and to realize that they've grown past the damage and that everything really does happen eventually and never give up, no matter how hopeless it sometimes seems. Great telling of your unique story!
Flowersofregret chapter 23 . 1/10/2012
Wow... so intense and agonizingly beautiful. There is such a deep psychological conflict between House and Wilson - this increadible tension. Very heart wrenching. It would be nice if you would include a Wilson POV next though.

Stories like this always makes people wonder and want even more. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Cloak-of-Sadness chapter 23 . 1/10/2012
God, your writing is addictive. This is very well written. I must tell you how beautifully tragic this story is. You really capture their akward and fragile relationship. House obviously does care and have deep feelings towards Wilson and poor Wilson - all he wants is love. Have a happy ending in my mind!
KNITTYWOMAN chapter 23 . 1/8/2012
I just reread this fic from the beginning (having missed several chapters, apparently), and I am just bowled over by how good it is. Very complex. This chapter was soothing, in its way, given the angst of the past several chapters. I love the fact that Wilson has a dog - so healing, ultimately, for both him and House. I especially loved at the end of this chapter how you contrasted current Wilson with his imprisoned alter-ego. Really such a marvelous piece of writing. I look forward to your next entry!
cookie chapter 23 . 1/8/2012
Good to see you are back. Hope that Cuddy will start to realize that its not all Wilson's fault, if House can admit that then its time she (and others) did as well. Hope the boys have a good day curled up together.
Lylaa chapter 23 . 1/8/2012
Glad you're back ! Great chapter. :)