Reviews for The Nicest Person
Naruto0116 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Everytime I play FF13 I always be so piss when Snow, and Lightning weren't married... This made me want to write hate mail to Square Eniq.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
awwh , this is cute . i enjoyed this . [:
Renascielle chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Awww, poor Lightning.

Great story !
NathanEatsChildren chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This one made me LOL for some weird reason. XD

And I’ve always seen it, ya know-Light’s burning desire for Snow. I feel sorry for the both of them, actually. Lightning’s too proud, I suppose, to reveal her true feelings for Snow, and Snow’s too much of an oblivious idiot to actually infer anything from anything.

All I can say is, wonderful job… again. Thanks for making my shift a lot less boring with these stories. XD
Berrysquishy chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I wish you guys were together too, Light! D:

loved it :)
indracon chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Aw, that was so sad, yet so very sweet. I so approve of Snow and Lightning. I hope all her wishes do come true! [:
fallouise chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Sniff... so... . unexplainable!

-10
mansher chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Much better..._ so good! sniff sniff poor lightning...
AvyQuinn chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Don't change a thing! I love your sad Lightning/Snow bits and pieces. You make the wall between them seem so untouchable - so bittersweet and so amazingly heartbreaking. I LOVE IT!
MarluxiaSasakiDoom chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I agree, you should make some happier snow/light fics.

It was a bit sad at the end

Anyway look forward to updates and furture stories
Lightning Farron chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
aww poor Lightning :( very well written but GAH Lex your killing me, I want some HAPPY Light/Snow fics XD
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Aww~! Poor Light...
Apparently You Can't Delete chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Well, I'm the first to review so I should be yelling FIRST! Like a madman but I refuse.

So, I know this is just a little oneshot, but I still think it could use some work.

Lightning seems really OOC, but hey, that's okay. I would like to see what could happen if you take this story farther. I want to know if light gets her wish.