Reviews for Lovely Sundays
Spaceless chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Nova-San: Sorry. Asura-Chan could comment today, but reading that last sentence, I cringed. Not because the story was bad, mostly because it's kinda like: "Oh... Wow... Izaya..."
Glitterbaby's Girl chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
What a lovely surprise hahahahaha! Kinda wish there was more
Badru chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This needs a sequel...badly.
Unchained Insanity chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Shizuo (in my mind):oh u naughty boy! Are u buying supplies for later tonight? -wink,wink-

DX unfortunately, that will never happen. XP lolz XD oh well, a fangirl can imagine! .
Giveortake chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I had to keep myself quiet from laughing out loud. A box of lube? Priceless! I really wish you would continue it in all it's humor-filled glory.
enna11 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
*dies myself* XD

you seriously left too many questions unanswered! mainly, why izaya's buying lube and how mad will shizzy be when he realized he lost his icecream
Raimuboy chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
i have to know. what is izaya using the lube for? or rather, whom? XD
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Pfffffffffffffffffft :)
dazzledlovely chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
All I can say to this: LOL xD

Sora
ninjafox369 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Die for this? More like you should be given a crown and dubbed queen! X3

Oh, Izaya-kun who are going to use that lube with? XD
WaiiKitsune chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
*stares at screen*

*re-reads*

*laughs*

Oh my gosh. Lube? What happened to the sweet old innocent you?

*a-hem*

Now that that's done and over with, awesome one-shot! It made me laugh even though I only watched two episodes of DRRR. Loved their reactions too.

I love you for making my day.

Kawaii-no-Kitsune
Hiza Montmorency chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
laksjtwei;oht! Sorry, fell on the floor laughing, and my hand hit the keyboard. I don't know what inspired this, but I LOVE IT! BRAVO! ENCORE! *Throws flowers to you* If you're so inclined, write sequel with lemons? Please?

Though, I'd really HATE to be Izaya right about then. Got to be difficult to get out of that situation without losing face. he'd manage it though.
You don't want to know chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I just died from laughing XDDDDD

THIS WAS SO DAMN EPIC! Congrats for writing this 8D
Devilis Kyuu chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Ohoho What is Izaya doing with lube? XD
clear-skyz chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
What's this? Izaya showing embarrassment?

Scratch dying, write another chapter as the follow up. :3