Reviews for Can't Go Back to Yesterday
pretty.bunny1944 chapter 11 . 1/31
please please come back and update this is so beautifully put together and well thought out
Cartoon Crazy chapter 11 . 12/13/2016
I can't believe you stopped 6 year's ago eash maybe the new movie will inspire you
Annabeth Chase The Wise Girl chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
Pretty please continue this fic! :D I've been reading it all day and I need to know how it ends!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/27/2012
I love this story to bits. It's a genuine pleasure to read, but the updates are so few and far between that it is really difficult to get as into it as I would be otherwise.
Zarra Rous chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
This is a wonderful story.
ThisAcountisNotinUseAnymore chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
Look forward to more :)
TheQueenOfScouts chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
So far, this story seems absolutely great! ::

I hope you'll be able to update soon.
CroOkedTwiSted chapter 11 . 1/17/2012
Very nice! Plz update as soon as u can!
loulouflowerpower chapter 11 . 11/7/2011
really good
Allie-rossie-alalee chapter 11 . 8/18/2011
I absolutely adore your story of Alice's new adventure in underland.I do hope that you are planing on continuing this story for it is one of the best i have read. you are very talented.
suilan90 chapter 11 . 7/4/2011
Great story! You have set it up so well and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Talltree-san chapter 11 . 7/4/2011
So happy you added another chappie! I never forgot this story and was hoping for an update on it. So I usually check it time and time again (there's that word again...TIME, lol). Thank you for the update, look forward to the next one!
AngelOfMine chapter 11 . 6/30/2011
please update soon :) ur an amazing writer nd this is an awesome story
AngelOfMine chapter 11 . 6/30/2011
please update soon :) ur an amazing writer nd this is an awesome story
Cynical.Romantic23 chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
I love this story soooo much! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update it or I might go as mad as a hatter! Which might be fun...but still! Update!