Reviews for Lost Opportunities
person7 chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
I think what you've written so far is really good and to keep up the good work but I really want to see what all of Hermiones friends make of the situation espically ron, as he only didn't like Krum because he went out with Hermione but will he hate Malfoy or Krum more.
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
Oooh, you know I just got into Draco/Hermione and love when I come across stories that are well done. I like Draco in this! Thanks for the alert as well!
XXCissyXX chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
I love the idea :) just continue... :) I am really looking forward what will happen next and I just hope that you won't let porr Draco suffer :) :D
voldyismyfather chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
i love itxx its good more please i think in the end they (hermione and draco) shud be together but draco should go through some more heartache first
RedRose102 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I love it! Although make Draco work for her okay? I don't like it when the girls have to chase after the boys. Dunno why, I just don't! Great job and I can't wait to hear the rest! Please Update Soon!
XXCissyXX chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
:) amazing...you should definitely make it longer...it would be wonderful :)
auntieb chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I am a 100% Draco-Hermione fan so naturally I would like to see them get together, but don't make it easy on Draco. Make him work for her! By the way, great storyline.