Reviews for Dark Storm: Josef's continuing story
mcamastow chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Great story love the road you took with Joseph you should complete it.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
i really liked the story but it would have been really nice if it were longer
mysweetkat chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
Cool you've updated! Look forward to more to this amazing story.
sharna chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
this has to be one of those stories you just cant put down thankyou for your imagination and dont stop writing this is good
magicspromise89 chapter 7 . 11/17/2010
Cute. I think I would have liked to see Rayne and Josef encountering a vamp in a real-world situation. It would have been cool to see how they would handle that. But aside from that, the story was wonderfully written. I'm putting this story and its prequel on my favorites list as well as my C2 Community Dark Sanctuary. Good Job.
magicspromise89 chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
Nice to know Josef is a force to be reckoned with. Nice song. Is that by a known artist or did you make it up?
magicspromise89 chapter 5 . 11/17/2010
A self-fulfilling prophecy. She saw a vampire and told them of her worry. Instead of preventing it, they practically made it happen. Love the cliffy.
magicspromise89 chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
Wow. Nice teeth. What is she?
magicspromise89 chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
Oooh. Evil cliffhanger.
magicspromise89 chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
Like the holo-butler. Ingenious.
magicspromise89 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
That's an interesting dream. Cyber-Carpathian. Intriguing.
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 7 . 11/5/2010
loved it espescely the whole cyber carpathien thing! tottaly and oncondishenaly loved it! gret work!
slynn64 chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
Very well written. The chapter was emotionally was exciting then sweet at the end. Very well done! Bravo!
Tampra Weaver chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Love the story. I'm so glad Rayne and Josef were reunited. This is truly a terrific story.
slynn64 chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
Clift hanger! I hate those. Great story so far. Very plausible! You have made Josef personality understandable. His elders are still stuck in the past. The story makes up good work. No more clift hangers please (smile). I look forward to the next chapter.