Reviews for Good night Sammy
bellalice hardchester chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Awwwwww Sams a sweetie pie
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW So sweet! Poor hungry little Sammy. That's so sad. Those babies deserved so much. They were so sweet and patient with their daddy. Bless their heart. I could just take baby Sammy and little Dean and just cuddle them to death!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Aww, so cute and well-written. Great job! :)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Yay, food. It must have been so hard to take those boys on the road like that.
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I think you do such a great job of conveying baby Sammy and little Dean! I loved your other Weechester fic too! Your writing is good and your sstories have excellent, well-completed plots. I would love to see another Weechester fic!
Breathless02 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
aww...that was so cute, i love the little needy sammy . so sweet :)

and i think john really loved his boys, although he is to tough to show it sometime ;D
Dassy1407 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Aww! That was such a cute story! Great job! :D

Miss Dassy
thebonron chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I like it. :)
Lujayn chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Aww this was so adorable! I loved little Sammy and Dean and I'm glad that John just wanted to make his boys happy.
HSMSupernatural chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Great Story! Love Hungry Sammy! hope You Make Another!
gailela chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I really love it! *gives you a cookie* I'm a huge wee!chester fan and your story was so cute, nice, filled with love. Awww!
candy-cake chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This story was so adorable. I like the way you described how different Dean and Sam are just by telling us what they chose to wear] I feel so sad for John but I'm glad he's trying, and jam is delicious.

I hope you keep writing. It looks like you have a wonderful imagination and writing continuously is the best way to improve your grammar ]
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
The storylibe was very sweet. Seeing as how English is not your native language, you might want to consider getting a Beta reader to help your story flow more smoothly.
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Hey honey

I loved it and I am so glad that my little story inspired you to write this, that's one of the greatest compliments I could have.

I hope you keep writing now you've gotten your feet wet so to speak now you have two stories under your belt!

Just one little tip it should be seat and not sit backseat not back sit that kind of thing. Your English though is improving out of sight with your continued writing...

well done honey