Reviews for The Swing
Merucha chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
HEEEEEY I read this at dA! :D
Kaarina Helvete chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I've always wondered what Reno's life was like before he joined the Turks. I don't really care for the idea of he and Rude being friends before (I mean for canon, that's all), but it works. And it's cute And the incredible amount of irony in this piece was astounding. You did their characters perfectly, mate.
AoUsagi chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
aw...i've just read the beginning of this and its REALLY GOOD! *nummy!*...*keeps reading*...it's sooooo awesome!
Parsley chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
That was the cutest, saddest thing I've ever read! Awww!
Elle Ay Bee chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
OMG, this was totally touching. You wrote the emotions of a child extremely well, especially the different views of Reno who was more troubled and been through too much for a child and Rude who had the comforts of what most kids have. Terrific! Keep it up!
alltheangelsinheaven chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
omg! 0.o so sad but cute but sad!

kids can be so stupidly cute, and so sweet...

:s

TT more excellent writing! glad i read this.

(the uncle creeped me out... i think if i met him i would run away very fast...)
Simsie92 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
God this almost made me cry. Try reading this when you have a song called airplanes stuck in your head. X_X Very beautiful.
Shadow Haloed Angel chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Well done, good length, didn't feel overlong which is a bonus. Good job at portraying adult problems through a kid's eyes, and also the way their emotions can change. Good to see that in some ways Reno still has some innocence left. Interesting how you showed that better off kids, who have the chance to be kids, really do have quite a naive view.
ShadedHeart Lamora chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This is just so cute, I totally love it! And I feel so sorry for poor Reno...
TitchyCatnipSandwich chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
So, I proofed it and I liked it :)

And I've just reread it and I like it more :)