Reviews for Family and Strangers
Kaat ShadowLover chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Loved the fic, you've got Blair and Chris down really well, especially as they both realize things about Naomi. However, as a Muppet superfan, I have to point out that the quote, while from a song from The Muppet Movie, is not from Rainbow Connection, it's from Gonzo's I'm Going to Go Back There Someday (which was then redone for Muppets From Space).
LinBates chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
As I told Deb earlier in a review of her first story in this series, enjoyed the ride, just as much as the first time I read it on the site given. I think this story along with the others is Great!

Looking forward to reading the whole series!
Tharin chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I really enjoyed this story, and I'm going to read more about this AU right now.
slowest chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Nice continuation. I like how the uncomfortableness creeps in.
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Oh I'm so glad that this story was continued! I was dying to know what happened next and whether Ella would rear her ugly head and try to commit murder again. I could just see Jim shooting her down for it too because NOBODY messed with his Guide. *g*
Debra N chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
It's great to see your story here. I always love reading it. Thanks again for playing in my little sandbox.
Ladynwaiting chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
i love this story wish u would write some more of it/ I have a crossover story in the works but no one seems to have written any from Manimal/M7 ATF So mine will be the first /the boys are two bloods in it. but my friend got sick and quit me so i looking fer someone else to help me out.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I really liked this series. I am very much looking forward to reading more in it. Loved this story!
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Great story. I've never seen The Sentenial but learning to love it thru M7/Sentinel crossovers. Thank you for sharing.
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Terrific to see this posted here! Very nice chat between Chris and Blair; they are getting started on the learning about each other process but realize they have a lot to find out about. Ella has caused so much misery in Chris' life and Blair is coming to realize how much Ella has cost him. Very good choice for Blair's name; fits both Jewish tradition and is a reminder for Naomi. Nice point that Naomi and Chris have both changed a lot because of what happened. Very cool description of Ezra; I'm sure he would love to be compared to Rhett. His nervousness about what they found is a great lead in to the Big Conversation. Lovely to hear that more fic is planned in this AU; it will be worth the wait. Thanks for sharing this!
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 5/31/2010