Reviews for Served Cold
sandysan2013 chapter 17 . 6/19/2014
This is scrumptious! I'm reading this fir the second, possibly third time and I do sooooo adore it. You nailed the characters. I hope Uni is going/went well. Did you take up creative writing? You're very good at this. You could be the Welsh J. . Seriously!
Xandraluna chapter 26 . 1/10/2014
hi there
I hope you are doing well and I can spare as many hugs as you like! :)
i hope some day you can finish your story, I am totally loving it! :)
for now following and fav ing best wishes for the new year and another hug:)
Guest chapter 17 . 10/26/2013
Like it. One of the more believable CoE fix its. Keep it up. XD
Taamar chapter 26 . 9/23/2013
Two and a half years since the last update... I'm guessing you're just not feeling it. Which is a damn shame, because this story is breathtaking. If you can't bring yourself to finish it (a lot of us are disillusioned by the turn Torchwood took), perhaps you could ask someone else to do so? There are several authors out there writing angst and hope and redemption, perhaps one of them can give the boys some closure?
Bluie Twilight Star chapter 26 . 9/9/2013
I love this story! I've always wondered how the 11th Doctor and Jack would relate to each other. This is a very interesting take on their characters. Can't wait to see what happens next.
KiwiJo chapter 26 . 4/18/2013
I just found this fanfic ... WOW!

You inspire me to want to write my own. Brilliant, you are!
ThirteenHours chapter 26 . 2/9/2013
I love this fic! It's a shame you aren't writing for TW anymore, but just in case you ever decide to update this, I'll be one of the first to know Good luck with your other fics!
Jesse Cardel chapter 26 . 2/6/2013
Great story! I love the unique idea of Ianto coming back to life from Nanogenes, defiantly something I have not read before. I love this story so much and you did a fantastic job of writing it. Please continue I would love to see what happened to Ianto and Jack. Please.
StarKayak chapter 26 . 1/26/2013
Found this last night and caught up this morning. Brilliant writing. Consider this a writer's hug:) Please finish developing the story, especial Gray. Loved the Jack/Ianto dynamics.
chisora chapter 26 . 7/24/2012
I hope that you decide to continue this sometime. Its frustrating that it left off on such a cliffhanger lol

I have to say that this is a wonderful, dark story and I've enjoyed reading it.
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 26 . 6/10/2012
-gives you many hugs-

I know what you mean sweetie. I can't bring myself to watch the new season. Well... a) I had a hard enough time making myself watch Day Five... and b) It's just not the same with only Gwen and Jack... and really... America? /Why/? WHY I ask you... It's bloody stupid.

Please don't give up on this story. /Please/. It's amazing and funny, and intense and... just... so, so wonderful! It's sucked me in and sent me reeling from pain to laughter to tears...

It's amazing, you're amazing so please, /please/ don't give up.
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 20 . 6/9/2012
That was... that was... was... WOW. The INTENSENESS! It's... just... wow. I can feel my heart still racing. And then... the sudden... the /drop/ back to... to... whatever it was... I think it /stopped/. And then started up again... slowly... but... /Merlin/.

I ramble when I'm overcome.
I'm Nova chapter 26 . 4/30/2012
Hello. I just read your wonderful work. I understand you hurting from Torchwood, CoE and onward. To be honest, if Torchwood was a parallel universe to ours, and it was possible to pull people from one to another, I know what I'd do. I'd invite both John Hart and Gray (if told what happened is partially the screenwriters' fault I think he'd agree) and plan to get them acquainted with RTD and his staff. I trust they'd be able to convey my feelings.

But I'm begging you to hold for the ride, because this is the most beautiful, realistic work of art I ever read on . I don't know what the requirements are to be a published author of a Torchwood book (I know a few of them exist), but if quality has anything to do with it you should be on that list.

You broke my heart and made me happy and hopeful, scared and angry on behalf of the characters. I think that means you must become a writer. I myself hope to work in a publishing company and published online a few recensions (in Italian, my first language). If I ever get what I want, I'd love to get your books translated for the Italian people.

Just - before going only for original writing, end this.

Pretty please with cherry on top?
Caledonian-Lion chapter 26 . 2/14/2012
I remembered reading this story a while ago and after a bit of searching, I've found it again!

I do hope you decide to update again - it would be a shame tto leave such a good story on such a sharp cliff hanger.
BelladonasMom chapter 14 . 11/12/2011
This is a reversal. Jack full of self doubt. Cool story!