Reviews for Falling in to black
RandomPerson chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
O.O update soon!
aly3elf101 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Sooo into this! im wondering so many things... what has Zero forgoten? meaning to what extent?... that would be the main one. And why was kaname forced to kill Yuki? i mean i dont like her but i hope Zero can find out the reason so he wont hate Kaname so much. AH poor kaname! Im seriously wondering who that guy is... ive got my guess on that but i cant wait for the next chapter! hoping you'll update soon! XD
clarch chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
Here's a comment for you. POST ALREADY! It's that well writen for only three chapters. What exactlly are those wires suppose to due? To have them in your head is just...CREEPY! Update soon. .
my name is paper YAH chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
*blink blink* i think i just went crazy trying to keep up with the different crazy-dreams
mochiusagi chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
Ohhhhhh poor kaname! Please update soon!
Amarith chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
Hai, too...! It's been a while.

Btw, nice chapter you got here, please update soon!
Schattengestalt chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
Thanks for the update!

The chapter was just wonderful and Im happy that you were finally able to write it, although I have to admit that I had to re-read some parts of the former chapters to remember what has happened until then, but now, after reading the last chapter, Im again absolutly into the story.

There are so many questions and so much room for speculations, whereas Im afraid that the truth is even darker than I can imagine. I dont assume that there is any hope that Kaname or Zeros situation (especially Kanames, of course) will turn any better in the near future, so I just wish that will soon know more about their past and what the hunters want from Kaname and who the man is, who paied a visit to Kaname.

Looking forward to the next chapter and wish you a great day.

So long!)
Love332 chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
Poor Kaname! *cries* He is in so much agony! *cries again* Hope he would finds a way out

!
kei-v3 chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
Oh haha, nice update! XD

I didn't know it was going to be this good when I first read the earlier chapters, but it is, now. If the lines and how you wrote didn't grip me much, the plot and the shadow and how the secrets veiled one after another really did the job!

I can't wait to read more, a chapter seems too short for my liking, hehehe.
Gwen Truong chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
Love this story! I really look forward to reading Yaoi in angst story. Please update asap!
mira chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
Yes, it's good story so far. Just one qestion: wasn't it KanameZero in the first chapter?
Gwen Truong chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
The love letter is so beautiful and touching. I still don't understand much but the first chap promised great angst coming! I love it!
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
This is crazy, but beautiful! Lovely~
kei-v3 chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
Oh dear... you should, like, really, really continue the fic. I'm waiting for more, it's promising so much, waiting to be revealed yet by your writing, so, please to do so... TT_TT

I'm reviewing the next chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
awesome,v interesting update soon.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »