Reviews for La Tua Cantante
EddyTwf chapter 15 . 11/3/2010
Hi,

I loved reading this story and I can't wait for a new update. You're doing a terrific job, I really love it!

Hope hearing from you soon,

bye
i8jaffas chapter 15 . 11/1/2010
I just found this story and read it straight through. It is such an interesting story line, and almost begs for outtakes showing the other couples but I just really want to see what happens to Bella and Edward first :-)

I hope you come back to this story soon. Keep up the great work.
becca hamerius chapter 15 . 11/1/2010
love ur storie!cant wait 4 the next chapter!ceep it going!
Ludmi chapter 15 . 10/25/2010
JENN! I can't wait any longer for chapter 16! What's taking you sooooooooo long? I check every day for a mew chapter...
Popelar000 chapter 15 . 10/24/2010
ITS BEEN 5 WEEKS JENN WHERE ON EARTH IS THE NEXT CHAPTER!
WOLFGIRL86 chapter 15 . 10/18/2010
LOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!
KNG1986 chapter 15 . 10/16/2010
I'm all caught up and on my way to read the next Halloween installment. The chapter was soooo good. I need to go to my husband and tell him everything that's in that song.
KNG1986 chapter 11 . 10/16/2010
Edward is being an ass. Didn't he find Tanya cheating on him? Why would he automatically assume the baby is his? He should go after Bella and tell Tanya he's getting a paternity test.
KNG1986 chapter 9 . 10/16/2010
As tempting as it is to push on to the next chapter, Drac one and Drac two in thongs gives me the chills and not in a good way. The chapter was awesome and the sex yummy as expected. Bella may think she is just another woman in a long list. Edward has to convince her she's more.
KNG1986 chapter 8 . 10/16/2010
"This song is for someone who has inspired me for as long as I have known her. Bella, this is for you." Edward revealed more than a little of his feelings with that. Alice figured it out but I'm not sure he realizes their depth yet.

I listened to the music while I read and it was fantastic.

You do know how to write smokin' hot sex.
KNG1986 chapter 7 . 10/16/2010
Oh my goodness! Awesome lemon!
KNG1986 chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
...we would end up with me fucking her against her kitchen sink, my cock buried inside her deep, thrusting, until she screamed my name.

You are very good at writing and also cockblocking,lol,
KNG1986 chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
Thank god for TINY dogs. First lemon? You did a great job on it.
KNG1986 chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
One of the reviewers at Countdown to Halloween II guessed you wrote a fic over there and I had to come here and check out your story. I really like this. Looking forward to seeing if Bella freezes onstage.
pope lar000 chapter 15 . 10/10/2010
pleaaaaase jenn hurry up and write another chapter its been 3 weeks! the last cha[eter came out on the 19th and its the 10th!
344 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »