Reviews for La Tua Cantante
K.P 2013 chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
This a very exciting story. Very interesting. I think it would be cool if a little more suspense was included in the story. So far, excellent work. Keep it up. Can't wait until the next chapter.
Emily Donahue chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Jenn! I absolutley love it...and I'm impatient so hurry up with the night club scene! :) Yeah, I saw the link on the OCD facebook page. I love how Jake's gay. Hilarious. I really like the fan fics like that, the kind that make everything different. An AU world. :) Great job Jenn, keep them coming!
tzm1010 chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
"Don't eat all the cheese, douche"

lol...that made me crack up laughing for some insane reason..p

i'm sorry you have such dodgy readers..D

update soon...awesome story

Taz xoxoxo
Loretta822 chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
This is a very good story. I can't wait for the next chapter so I can see what happens when they meet.
lilsunnysaunt chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Jenn, this is a great chapter. I love where this is headed. I think Bella is gonna surprise him. I think she's gonna start out slow and shy, but end strong. I want to see who you hook Jake up with. That has got to be funny. I noticed a couple of little quirks here and there that needed to be changed but its not anything major. You write a lot better than I ever could by myself. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to the next update!
shannon amoroso chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Yet another GREAT chapter...I hope it wil be a love at first, shall I say resight for Edward. Seems how we already know how Bella feels about him... I think that Jasper will really like Bella and try to get to know her... With no success... I think... Am I right? Well I guess I will just have to wait and see... lol... Great story Jenn. I can't wait for chapter 3. You are gifted with your writing and should share more if you have it... If you want too. Thank you for sharing.
Laura B chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
MORE! i am loving this!
Melody chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Great Job cant wait for the next chapter
MinaRivera chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Nice to get a little inside of Eddie's head, though I'm wondering what version of Fever Bella will be performing... Please next time put the tittle of the songs at the begining of the A/N I tend to listen to the song while reading to get a feeling on the chapter.

Another little advise from a fellow author, put a little more visible the start of your chapter, or do something to separate your A/N from the story (bold letters or a separating bar), it was a little confusing when I got to the second paragraph of this update 'cause I wasn't sure where the chapter began or where it ended till I saw EPOV written below. It's just advice... if your not sure check out my story and see the format. Most author's do this with their stories.

Great update! Can't wait to read what happens on the club!

xoxo

Mina
Ludmila chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
It's kind of weird to think the characters in this different lives but I liked it! (want to punch Tanya though... jajajajajaja!)

P.S.: Sorry if I dont write right but this is not my language! jajajajajaja!
Everleigh Allen chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
cute so far!
lilsunnysaunt chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This is great. I love it. I can't wait for the next update. Thanks for sharing.
carol chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
fair story,,great story if you would cut the foul language
tzm1010 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This seriously rocks D

really hoping you carry on with this...and camp Jake is freaking adorable lol

rally awesome ff