Reviews for La Tua Cantante
amy b chapter 15 . 9/20/2010
Took it to a new emotional level. Now the characters feel more vested.
Lauren K chapter 15 . 9/20/2010
That wasn't short at all! I absolutely loved it Jenn! Keep working your magic!
DETaylor chapter 15 . 9/20/2010
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love your version of Bella. She's strong and independent! I've read so many fanfics where Bella and Edward get together and suddenly, they can't be apart. That's all romantic and nice, but I really liked the fact that at the end of the chapter, she was sleeping in her own bed. And also, instead of having low self esteem and being so pathetic, she KNOWS that she belongs with Edward and is determined to keep him and fight for him. I'm tired of the Bellas who believe they aren't good enough for him and are willing to let him walk away! Keep up the great work!
SuperK4141 chapter 15 . 9/20/2010
Aww I'm so happy with the lovely couple:D I really hope no matter what they get their HEA together (although without a child with tanya would be better)
melahdee chapter 15 . 9/19/2010
Loved it as always jenn really feeling the love between them:) can't wait to see what's going to happen next with bd records and skanky Tanya hope that bitch jumps off a cliff even tho its mean lol
FL Sunshine chapter 15 . 9/19/2010
Meeting the parents, when you already know them. That was a good chapter. Cute hwo Esme was mad at Edward, and then when he said he loved her.! Major awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Good chapter.
Erin chapter 15 . 9/19/2010
WOW! esme and carlisle were too cute! and edward, wow. i cant wait for this story to keep going where i hope its going :) i would love to see edward and bella get married, i wonder what their child would be named? ok so im getting a bit ahead of myself lol. and the whole james/victoria thing? poor bella, i really hope they were genuinely interested in her and not just helping tanya out. but if that was the case that would have been a dead end twist so im sure theres more to come lol. and tanya! whens that test coming? i dont know whats going to happen after it. chaos? heartbreak? happily every after for edward and bella? lol. cant wait for next chapter :)
Nikroush chapter 14 . 9/16/2010
Really true to life, can't wait to read more.
EmLou1987 chapter 14 . 9/15/2010
I'm so glad they made up and didn't let Tanya ruin things between them. I wonder what's going on with the whole james/victoria thing!

Thanx for updating, looking forward to next chapter.

x x x
mxpi1970 chapter 14 . 9/14/2010
lol leave a review all the other kids are doing it. ya sex was hot as hell well done. victoria would she be tanya by chance? preggers with james' baby and blaming eddie to screw him over or some such shit and give bella a record contract to get her outta the way?
FL Sunshine chapter 14 . 9/13/2010
Hey, glad to ehar youare ok and only needed some extra sleep time. Loved this chapter, but huh ... Where does Edward know them from, and how many chpaters of tourture until we know the results of the paternity test ? ps sex was good as always :)
twihardmom01 chapter 14 . 9/13/2010
Glad they made up! Love it!
vengeancelover1930 chapter 14 . 9/13/2010
very nice, very hot chapter. I am surprised that Bella wanted to be that close to Edward so soon after everything happened, but oh well. I've no clue as to whats going on with Victoria, but I am sure time will tell us what that is all about. Thanks for sharing!
Amy chapter 14 . 9/13/2010
HAWT!

Um, Victoria is...I've not a clue. I sure hope somebody figures it out b/c I want Edward under the blanket (would be nice if it were with me though)
SuperK4141 chapter 14 . 9/13/2010
Hmm... I wonder who victoria is I your story.

An ex perhaps? tanyas family/friend? I have no idea, eeck!

Update soon please