Reviews for Going Away Gift
BONESCSIMIAMICRIMINALMINDS chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Awww,so sweet
penandra chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I just found this story . . . it's delightful. I was contemplating doing a story with Brainy Smurf and did a search to see what had already been written. Found this one. It is delightful. It is just perfect from Parker's perspective.

I see from your story list that it's the only Bones fan fic you've written. It's a great story, would really like to see more!

Thank you so much for sharing this one. It's terrific!
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Good story
EternalConfusion chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Ah, Parker's so freaking cute!
sarlovesoccer chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Very sweet, I LOVED it.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
AprilBaby95 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
So cute!
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Can I just say… awww!

You’ve done a good job getting into Parker’s head. On one hand, he can’t interpret everything that he sees (i.e. the ‘strange look’ on Brennan’s face), but on the other, he cuts through to the heart of things.
Lauraaaah chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This was soooo sweet.

i really enjoyed it :D
tinagrl135 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Dat was nice.. Good work..
Bsquared19 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Very cute! I love Parker fluff!
SiriusFan02 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I originally found this story on LiveJournal. I wanted to let you know that I LOVE this story! I love the idea of Parker wanting to help his dad give a toy pig and smurf to Bones based on the stories his dad told him.

It made me tear up when I realized what it was that Parker was trying to sneak into Bones' purse. He is such a sweet little boy to want her to have something to help her remember his dad while she is Indonesia.
Kriti chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
awwwww...Parker is just the best kid in the world isn't he?this was great,i hope you write some more on this :)
206 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010