Reviews for Baby Now That I Found You
It's so beautiful
Guest chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
Good read thanx
Ria Ayumi chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
me encanta esta historia no puedo parar de leerla deberias hacer una secuela , podrias usar eso que dijo sho que se vengaria
BrizzyBabber chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
AAAWWWWW that story was so nice.. and i know its late but oh well better late than never .. ehh .. good luck with your finals!
Breeluv chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
I loved this story! It was sweet and cute! RenKyoko forever!
skipbeatlover592 chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
Aw luv that Ren had always loved her and the total cuteness XD also luv the twist and them ending up having a child after all :) it was really enjoyable to read thanks for writing it!
o.0 rosa o.0 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
if I could be rude I did say I like your stories but since you said not to be rude then I loved your story xD
Lizzie-san'sLife chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
The plot is wonderful; I really like it. But I can't help but suggest you work on our Grammar usage, spelling, punctuation, and writing style. It almost seems as if the characters are OOC, and the mistakes take away from your overall work.
zeichnerinaga chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
i hope you didn't write the skip beat fanfic wed band yet, cause it sound interesting-no wait, i hope you did write it, i just hope you didn't write it with gakuen alice characters
ShuUreI814 chapter 9 . 5/26/2011
OMG...this is soo sweet! Gotta love this story! D
kyoko sato chapter 9 . 4/27/2011
It's good... really good... :))

Thanks fo wrote this story, and I really hope that you'll be write the sequel. Please...I want to know about their child and maybe you can mix it with your other favorite manga like Gakuen Alice.

I want to read a story about Kyoko/Ren son and Mikan/Natsume daughter being together. sorry if you don't like my idea.
kyoko sato chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
I prefer WED-CHAT by Skip Beat. It'll be wonderdful since I love skip beat so much !
Reika-chanxX chapter 9 . 3/21/2011
Awww happy ending _ loved the story
TheFaultyWriter chapter 9 . 3/21/2011
I LUV LUV LUV this! but the twist w/ the son was brilliant! \./
foxchicka19 chapter 9 . 3/20/2011
Awe, that was cute :) I thoroughly enjoyed that.