Reviews for Vulpes Alveus
Dragunav chapter 1 . 4/5
read that Naruto had a fox form.

*runs away and never returns*
The Opaline Writer chapter 17 . 12/15/2015
Okay.. forget the third point... what I don't get is why the heck do you deliberately write the incorrect spelling when you know the correct ones? It's baffling. It's insulting. (The ignorant ones can be forgiven, they can also be corrected.) Writing is an art, I don't care if it's just a hobby, you just don't write a story without having regard for literature. I thought you were better, a fellow author who respected the mentioned art. It's disappointing to be proved wrong.
The Opaline Writer chapter 8 . 12/13/2015
Okay.. first off, I think this version is way better than your previous. The Kitsune Shinigami one. It was hilariously humorous of course, but that gets annoying easily. Second, furry arms... like furry arms?! What the hell dude! I expected better from you... couldn't you have, like created a tattoo for him instead or just left the arms alone? -sigh- Thirdly, will we ever get to know whatever these chapter titles means? It's not necessary of course, but I don't like having half knowledge about anything. And fifth point is that, I find Naruto and Ichigo's illustrations just... precious! I mean really.. Ultimate Pinball? Hilarious. Oh and their camouflage after the prank! That was just brilliant! Oh my god! I was laughing so hard! XD And I honestly like Naruto's zanpaktou. They seem like fun. You have some serious creativity.

Anyways, I read that you were plannin' on revising it or something...? And that was like a couple years ago... so is there any hope of this story being completed?( Well, I'd understand if there isn't... I mean everyone's busy these days... -rolls eyes- Hell, it's been a couple months since we updated our story.) It'd be nice to see a fic with a good plot finished though. There are so many unfinished works, which are. actually awesome to read, that it isn't even funny anymore!
hn chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
Thank u for the bit about bleeding and your absolutely right .I was going to rant about it but since youve done it theres no need. Also have you noticed that Ichigo always ends up bleeding from the top of his eye.
Mugetsu16 chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
I laughed when I read the pinball section.
NotJustAnotherPrettyFace chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
It doesn't make sense!does the snake demon have hands? How else could he fight a fox? This so sooooo confusing! But haha your pun was funny!...just it took me a second to process it...I guess I am just slow...
NF15617 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Haven't read the original story but I have to say that this is an interesting read. A nice Au that is not so extreme as to be harder to read, the only thing that kind of bothered me was the lack of description of the Vulpes society and of the other demons in general. If they are going to be given more screentime in the story then you should try to build their image when they are first introduced. Likewise if they are all going to be killed it would help if we, as readers, knew more about them and what was lost when they were destroyed.

Regardless this was a good start and has more than earned a fav and follow.
shugokage chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
Good luck!
Foxdenrider chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
Thank you so much for not just giving up this story! It's been an amazing process reading it, and I really enjoy it.
Junky chapter 17 . 10/12/2013
I always get scared when I see these chapter alerts that contain less than a thousand words. 100% author's note, and mostly notice of abandonment.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
Making naruto evil ruins the story even more
Guest chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
You make naruto way to weak and then give him a major weak ess like wolfsbane aka demons bane it kinda ruins the story you had going before
Arkfall chapter 16 . 6/21/2013
Continue this fic pleaaaaaaseeeee! I have never been so interested in a fic like this, and if you don't continue this fic, I swear I'll go all the way from Mexico to Indiana, and beat the crap out of you! After all I have your permission Muahahahaha (Awesome Evil Laughter :D) So, please, for the love of God continue this fic!
Sincerely, your Mexican No. 1 fan :D
Procrastinatingismyforte chapter 16 . 6/21/2013
go naruchan! rake havoc! GO Sunny boy!
oh and author? pleas update soon! i wanna see him kick some ass!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/27/2013