Reviews for Vulpes Alveus
hn chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
Thank u for the bit about bleeding and your absolutely right .I was going to rant about it but since youve done it theres no need. Also have you noticed that Ichigo always ends up bleeding from the top of his eye.
Mugetsu16 chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
I laughed when I read the pinball section.
NotJustAnotherPrettyFace chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
It doesn't make sense!does the snake demon have hands? How else could he fight a fox? This so sooooo confusing! But haha your pun was funny!...just it took me a second to process it...I guess I am just slow...
NF15617 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Haven't read the original story but I have to say that this is an interesting read. A nice Au that is not so extreme as to be harder to read, the only thing that kind of bothered me was the lack of description of the Vulpes society and of the other demons in general. If they are going to be given more screentime in the story then you should try to build their image when they are first introduced. Likewise if they are all going to be killed it would help if we, as readers, knew more about them and what was lost when they were destroyed.

Regardless this was a good start and has more than earned a fav and follow.
shugokage chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
Good luck!
Foxdenrider chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
Thank you so much for not just giving up this story! It's been an amazing process reading it, and I really enjoy it.
Junky chapter 17 . 10/12/2013
I always get scared when I see these chapter alerts that contain less than a thousand words. 100% author's note, and mostly notice of abandonment.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
Making naruto evil ruins the story even more
Guest chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
You make naruto way to weak and then give him a major weak ess like wolfsbane aka demons bane it kinda ruins the story you had going before
Arkfall chapter 16 . 6/21/2013
Continue this fic pleaaaaaaseeeee! I have never been so interested in a fic like this, and if you don't continue this fic, I swear I'll go all the way from Mexico to Indiana, and beat the crap out of you! After all I have your permission Muahahahaha (Awesome Evil Laughter :D) So, please, for the love of God continue this fic!
Sincerely, your Mexican No. 1 fan :D
tartanarmygirl chapter 16 . 6/21/2013
go naruchan! rake havoc! GO Sunny boy!
oh and author? pleas update soon! i wanna see him kick some ass!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
Mihi means for or to me
Akuma no Ookami chapter 16 . 5/26/2013
Love you. Absolutely love you for updating! Now let me go reread the story before reading the new chapter XD
Uber Ghidorah chapter 16 . 5/25/2013
I am so happy that you have updated. I missed my OC.
Kyuubi's Death chapter 16 . 5/25/2013
Nice chapter n im happy that u updated! _