Reviews for Pleasant Days
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
CR-S01's real name is Erhard Muller. It says so on the internet. And Clair is more of a girl's name than a boy's name.
Lith chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
His real name is only interested Japanese version, but it's apparently Erhardt Muller.
Haseo8 chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Lol, amusing, and wow, it seems CR has one friend. Also, Rosalia's adorable, and you made her more adorable.
Haseo8 chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Interesting chapter. Well done. Also, that dress, is it the one she was wearing when she was older?
Haseo8 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Awesome start. Been looking for a good story where Rosalia is one of the focus's, and CR as well. I've always wondered what kind of relationship they had when they were still living together. Also, Rosalia is adorable. Always thought so.(still saddened by what happened)

Another thing, even though a bunch of chapters are already published, I'm gonna review each one and give my thoughts.
DixonVixen93 chapter 11 . 2/7/2012
Wonderful start to a wonderful story!

I love little Rosalia. She's so sweet, and I think it's so sad that she had to die to eradicate the virus. :(

Anywho, your story telling had always been strong from chapter 1; your details impicted vivid imagery that created for a nice overall feel of this fic. Well done, you!

The only critique I would have would be that there are still several grammatical mistakes, but I know that no one is perfect. Also, when you're referring to Rosalia as Clair's "step-sister", that's technically not correct. That would be the case if Albert was really Clair's father and he remarried and had Rose with another woman; or if Albert remarried and the woman he married had a daughter of her own. :)

Other than that, this story is excellent! I'm a little worried that you haven't updated in a few years. I hope that you still plan to continue this soon!

Best wishes,

-Orwell
cookiecrumbs976 chapter 11 . 12/21/2010
er...hard...?

yup i like claire better.

love the chapter!
Zakarawolf chapter 11 . 12/18/2010
Woah I'm so glad you didn't give up the story I really like it! ? Erhardt Muller, seriously?...Okay I really prefer clair sartre.I can't way for Rosalia to ask about his past

Anyways, Merry Chrismas and take care of you...

last thing if there is something that doesn't make sense in my text, please excuse me, english isn't my first language and i'm not quite good at it...
someone on the internet chapter 11 . 12/17/2010
Yeah. About that "name"... my friend and I are gleefully floating down the Nile. It's a lie! It's all a lie!

Uh... yeah. I'm not thrilled on the name.
Lola-chan chapter 10 . 8/19/2010
Very good story.

I love it.

I don't think Albert is too OCC. Parents can have a childish behavior sometime.

I am impatient to read the next chapter!
someone on the internet chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
I usually review at the end of a fic or the latest chapter, but I saw something here that made me nearly die... was their room number a reference to Pixar? Because if it was, I love you forever.
Lord Mao chapter 9 . 7/10/2010
Nice chapter, I've been following the story for awhile, I really enjoy the work you've done with this.

I have one little problem though, if you don't mind some friendly critique.

"(When I say tres [Three in Spanish], we go in, but don't fire.)"

Thiiiis. Interrupting with, "[Three in Spanish]", having to inform the reader what that means kind of reminds them that oh, this is just a story. It's very distracting. It doesn't make much sense either to have the Spanish, "tres" in the middle of all that English, especially when it does have an English equivalent. It's also been established previously in your AN that sentences in paragraphs are spoken in Spanish as well. Having said that, the sentence would flow much better if you were to write it like this:

"(When I say three, we go in, but don't fire.)"

It doesn't interrupt the story in any way and keeps the reader engaged. It makes perfect sense to keep names and places in Spanish, but everything else, not so much.

I'm sorry, you probably knew this already orz

D-don't take any offense either, I write this with good intentions.
Kiara Arisato chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
-flail- Like I said in the PM, I'm reallllly sorry for not getting to anything in so long! :C And it ain't because of the World Cup, either, haha.

This is intense, man. I didn't expect a kidnapping. :D I love fluff, but I love excitement even more, whee

The only way I could like this better would be if Clair or Rose got saved from the brink of death after something or another, preferably a medium to large-sized wound that bled profusely. ...But that's just me; I like beating up my favorite characters.

Um, anyway... Love the chapter. :3 I'm excited for the next one
Shimmerleaf chapter 8 . 6/29/2010
I was going to review chapter 7 after I finished reading it but I never got to it until today. As much as I love the light fluffy bits, I find this more interesting xD
Kaneriya chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
You're doing awesome with the story! I'm sorry no one reviewed for chapter plot is really interesting. I don't think I've ever read a story like this o_o. You pay good attention to detail and give the reader a good imagination. I hope those children can be rescued .! Good luck with school and writing :)!