Reviews for Little Angel
eenayde chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Man, I am so sad that Dei's friends died!
Orajima chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Huh
WAIT
Huh
WHAAAAAT
WHY ISNT DEIDEI DEAD?!
He should be dead, poor soul
Eli Sempai chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Holy shit this bit something you read before going to bed. I swear I saw Sasori in my room just now. Thank you for creepy me out
AndThenBurnTheAshes chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Noooooooo! Itachi died?! D,: I'm...gonna go sit in my emo corner and cry now.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Wow, it's somehow weird but truly amazing
LongShadyEyes chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
It was good to read little angel again! now i understand cage more! so yay Cant wait into you update the next chapers to cage and after school secrets! ) yours storys rock cant wait to read more!
Vicious11 chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
This was so interesting! I liked it a lot. Especially how in the first chapter there were notes going all over, it gave me goosebumps. It was a very haunting read, good feeling so close to Halloween no? :P It would have been interesting to know what drove Sasori to his limit, perhaps something that happened during those years with Deidara? Did they?
Also, for the first time, my eyes weren't having an hemorrhage over grammatical mistakes (not like I would have minded, the story's what matters lol)
I like psycopath, sadistic Sasori, (too bad I also like the traumatized, antisocial, wounded, love-seeking Sasori) OH well, and I liked that Deidara pushed him off the cliff, and the description of his fall. I was also wondering if this would foreshadow those sort of S&M sort of thing in their relationship- Like in the Story of O and the Claiming of the Sleeping Beauty.
I do wonder, are you planning to do a sequel (and if you did, could you tell me the name so I can check it out?)
I normally don't review stories, especially when they got done such a long time ago, but seeing as you're still "Active" and I liked this so much, i thought i should let you know lol
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Why didn't Deidara ever ask why sasori was doing all this crap?
Srsly was sasori just a psycho?

Sequel plz
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
make more
coolseal9 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Cool story bro!
KurohimeHitsugaya chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
You should continue this, seriously!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Why haven't you continued? This is awesome! *cough* ahem, poor Dei!
HotDeidara chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Kay, so what happened in the end?
someone chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
i need to know more! sequal? please?
CandyCat37 chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
I really think you should make a sequel for this. The suspense of wondering what the heck happened to Dei before chapter ended is driving me crazy!