Reviews for Sparks
TekoloKuautli chapter 2 . 5/11
Awww so very cute and romantic, I kind of wish it was longer, like her clumsiness with her heat and fire and the awkward situations for the other role-holders. It was short but great! congrats
Peter White chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
I wonder why you won't continue, For this story makes quite a lovely hue.
shadow writes hell chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Great job at writing this! I just absoloutley loved this!
NarutoSwag99 chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
AWESOME! Great scene between the two of them can't wait to see how that scene outside continues and I still LOVE the idea that she has powers! UPDATE FAST!
NarutoSwag99 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
OMG this story sounds like its gonna be GREAT! Her with powers so cool! And my element is FIRE cause of my astrology sign LEO so I'm like cool sister from another father!:) FANTASTIC STORY!
mew mew pie chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
i like this story so far...so please,add more chapters
xdgirl1001 chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
This was awesome :-D
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
This was really good!

Great two-shot!
LadyShadowDancer chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
So good Ralphi! Cute PeterxAlice moments .

And the 1st chapter was so captivating, and interesting lead up
watergoddesskasey chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
so cute!
That Masked Chick chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Terrific once again. The story flow was great as well as you spelling and grammar. The Alice and Peter interaction was in character as well as romanctic as well.

This was very good. Thanks for entering the contest and good luck!
NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Cool~!
darkfox360 chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Aww, the next installment!

That was really good, too. And I seriously have to stop myslef from screaming with fangirl-happiness. It's hard to appear all dignified and all, as a judge..haha.

That was seriously sweet, and in-character too! As for Peter, I'm happy he didn't get burnt..Hmm.. A BorisXAlice fic would have been really interesting, but Peter works too.. :)

Thanks for entering, and good luck with the results!
darkfox360 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Hey, Seraphic Melody. By the way, I'm also a judge for the contest.

This was really ,really well written. I mean, seriously. It was very well worded and you caught Lorina's character pretty well,( well, according to what we know about her) and Edith's too. A two-shot, eh? Can't wait for the next update!

Thanks for entering, and good luck!
layalatania chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
The ending was very pleasent. I am happy you wrote this. Peter would be the one to dare physical burning to touch alice, and kiss her too.