Reviews for An Arbitrarily Chosen Date
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
OH my gosh, I loved reading this... I loved every year we were given. It was fantastic to see how the partnership changed through the years. Thank you so so SO much for writing!
sally chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
LOVE
flixfreak chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
LOVE
dorisbay chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I just read ( again) this one. I don't remember if I commented this story already.. but if I didn't, well I've been a fool because it is so full of poetry that every time I read it I'm moved, every time I love it ( and them) more, every time I smile, and sigh, and almost cry a little bit ( a good crying though..). I love the way it is written, and even if it is difficult for me sometimes ( 'cause I'm italian and my English it's so poor!) I love reading and reading it. So thank you!
1life2ROCK chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Really really really good story. I loved how you approached both of the characters and their reactions to the anniversaries.
JMHaughey chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I love this story so much.
ElwenStarmaid chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This is...this is...wow. It's wonderful. You have such a different way of looking at our favorite characters, seeing through the obvious right to...whatever it is. I can't even describe it. For instance, the way you placed One by Five and Six because. That wouldn't make any sense at all, but you show that it does. It's so different and clear-sighted and I love it.
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This was a really interesting journey. I agreed with a lot of it, and hage the urge to reread it again. Always the mark of a good story. :)
penandra chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Just found this through v32h's Favorites page . . . . Delightful! Just delightful . . . will check out more of your stories. Thank you for posting this up - really grateful for the folks that encouraged you to post it.
Kris Morene chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This is excellent! I really enjoyed reading it!
cosmicgirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Just found this - loved it!
RositaLG chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This is absolutely lovely. I understand now why it's one of Ren's favorites. :D
BlueOwlGrey chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Delightful. The best kind of fluffy lovey stuff. The ritual of it, and their reactions to the passing of time. These two are just my favorite.