Reviews for Keeping on Without You
theblackworld chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
Please update love it so far:)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Omg you are such a good writer promise me you'll update more
Nafochka chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
How sweet, I love this story!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA READ MORE! :D
addicted2chair chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
AH! Such a good fic! I loved loved loved it!
treehilluver23 chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Amazing, truely amazing story. So glad Jenny gave Blair what she deserved when she told her off.
Crystal Moon Magic chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Awww! your story makes me feel warm in side! I love it!
Abc chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
I hope Jenny redeems herself because after all she pulled this season I've had a hard time liking her. Your story helped redeem her in my eyes. I loved the sweeter, more innocent Jenmy from the earlier seasons and I always rooted for her and Nate but now it is hard to. You made me remember why I love this pairing.
emd-girl chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
awesome chapter, :)

I hope you continue with the story.
Clarkispotamia chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Awww! So sweet. It was really good! I'd love another one like it but longer.
shinetherapy chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
aw, so sweet! I loved this update! Please write more nate and jenny!
s m Neal chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
good story
etgoddess chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
*sheepish* As if I haven't rambled enough about this chap. yet...just wanted to add here how much I adore the last line. You "repairing" the N/J fairytale that the GG writers broke gave me the warm fuzzies. ;p
etgoddess chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Yay it's here too! I LOVE the storyline. I can just see the scene where Eric calls Jenny and she just can't not be there for Nate. And awww, Eric! I want to hug him for setting all that up for her.

"She's always needed him in her life, but when the hell has he ever needed her?" THIS. So true. But you did a beautiful job of getting into Nate's head later on.

Running her hands through Nate's hair? Gah...love it!

And I love your Serena; I didn't feel like smacking her once here. The S/J convo was brilliant. "You're good for him, Jenny. Please save him." YES. :)

"Nate's realizing now that Jenny's always given him this emotional connection that made him feel like a bigger person, like there's actually some strength inside of him." Love the way you put this. ITA. She makes him a whole human being instead of some cardboard cutout pretty boy.

Oops, long review. I should just posted the whole fic and said YES. ;p Can't wait for more!
emd-girl chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
awwwww, this story is starting very good and so cutttteeee! :D