Reviews for Swanning Around
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Aaw... random almost-sort-of-fluff!
PeersHitInMoscow chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Oh you're so great and your stories are even greater. It makes me sooooo fantardedly happy when I see that you've posted stories , in a time of a fanfiction drought no less! I respect all fanfiction writers but you are waaaay up the on the respecto meter. everytime I read your stories it's amazingly done and always fillsme with emotion, usually resulting in me giggling madly. Your stories are great because they aren't just fanservice or just predictable, they are pieces of art. Ijust want to say that I love your writing and speak on not only my behalf but to all the JXHQ shippers out there when I say please keep posting your works of art! They always seem like the scenes you portray came out of a comic book, and I always picture your stories in my mind when I read them. Okay typing on aPS3 has now offially driven me insane, but at least Igot to read your story on a 40-something inch screen! :D On another note, if this doesn't post I'mma be pissed. But I digress, I love your work so much!
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Poor

the swans watching Spongebob

or Transformers was...bizarre,lol.

I hope that the Joker isn't planning

on harming the swans otherwise he'd

have more that just Batman to deal with.

Meaning of course The Penguin!:D