Reviews for Blindsided
punkietta123 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
So even though it's been ages since you finished this, I am still going to go ahead and beg for a continuation. Excellent writing and Ziva characterization! I really liked the structure and think it's a very fine piece as it stands, but the story lover in me demands more.

Thank you for writing and sharing!
schultzey chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
So, I was reading through some ziva stories cause I was bored and all of a sudden BAM I find this story. I know its been forever since this was posted and I don't know if you will ever read this review, but I felt like I shoulf let you know that I really like the idea of this story and I hope that you can find it in you to continue on with this. Thanks for a great story!
cherisheachother chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Haha, I could totally see Ziva calling it blondesided instead of blindsided ]
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Good fic. I can imagine Tony saying don't die on me. I love Frame up awesome episode.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
*sniffle* Much as I loathe the idea of Ziva dying, I do so love the rarely seen emotions that this dregs up in other characters, primarily Tony. I loved how his voice was what kept her tethered to reality; how we saw glimpses into her feelings on death and his feelings on HER death (poor guy, freaking out...). Just beautiful, even if it is very sad.
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
But... But... But... She cannot just... die!
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
But... But... But... She cannot just... die!
sokha77 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This story is really great. Hope you add more chapters! It would be cool to see who shot Ziva and why.
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Oh no! I hope she didn't die! *Cries because I don't know whether Ziva is dead or not*

But it's a great story. I love all the Tonys in her head (and also the one not in her head). And I think that sentence about the three gunshots (two to end a life and one for luck) is just...wow.

That's pretty much all I can say: Wow.

Great work!
pirate-princess1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
That was extremly sad. Like, in all honesty, that is a weird but comforting way to die. Great job.
Phaerre chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Ah the suspense! Hope there's more coming...
natsien chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
You can't leave it there, this is looking really good!
fanoftiva chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This is really good. You HAVE to continue! Please?