Reviews for A Father's Struggle
Cyn2K chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I loved both this story and its companion. Thank you, and I hope to find more of your stories.
Ansy chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I like it. This was amazing. How Pevensies (if by chance) were meeting John in night. This was funny.
narnias no.1fan chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Wow such compassion :)
servant123 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Wonderful! I liked this very much :) I like see their maturity and love towards their parents as a part of Aslan's plan. I like to read stories where their wisdom is put to good use in aiding others. Very well done. Keep writing!
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Aww, that's sweet.

I liked this:

"Daddy?" Lucy asked one night, playing up all the cuteness that a ten year old could muster. "Why are you so sad?"

I could just see her turning on "the cute" to get through to him. :)
sarlovesoccer chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Wonderful!
KHLostEmpress chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I really liked it. I loved how all of them told him to go talk to Peter. Cause yeah, Peter would understand wouldn't he?
R-Gomeni chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I read both your one shots, and I'd figured I'd review both at the same time, simply because I can say that both were absolutely fantastic.

One thing that stood out for me was how realistic your portrayal of the characters was. There was actual depth to not only the Pevensie kids, but their parents were suprisingly complete, especially considering how little space you ended up using.

The familial dynamic was really good as well- it wasn't overbearing like some stories I've seen, but it was obviously an affectionate realtionship between everyone involved.

Overall, I loved both of them, and thanks for a good read XD
Sarai chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Awesome!
FelipeMarcusThomas chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I don't think Mr Pevensie has been given a name, either. Fan fic writers don't seem to have settled on one,either. John is a good one.
OrionTheHunter chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Great! Thanks for writing, and thanks for sharing with us. (And please add a disclaimer.)
Singer Sira chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This is a very beautiful story. I know a lot of people write about what happened when they got back from Narnia, but your story is especially good. Your portrayal of the Pevansies through the eyes of their father is just how I imagine it would be.
Liv Tinuviel chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Again, this was absolutely lovely. You handled everything so well, showing the children's maturity while keeping a certain vulnerability in their need for their father to be alright.
Eavis chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Love it! You've really done a wonderful job characterizing Mr. Pevensie.

I don't think, though, that they would have said 'okay'. It just doesn't seem very canon to me. Also, near the end, where Lucy says "You did good," should be "You did well." I know, I'm a grammar nut.

I really loved this, and I can't wait for more of your work.

Lion be with you,

Eavis
mischief7manager chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Aw...

Family fics are my favorite. I actually wondered about this watching the first movie, if their dad ever figured out that they went to war too. Obviously, it changes you. Very well-written.