Reviews for Back from the Dead
authorwannabe101 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Aww! I loved the ending! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
lol I was hoping they'd hug
FallenAngelCas chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
The last sentence and paragragh was a great ending to it. I loved this, thank you for posting.
CommChatter chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
So I take it Sam has his soul for this. I like your style. It's very well written.
Curious6 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
"I couldn't imagine what it must feel like to go a year thinking your brother was missing and presumed dead, especially considering the people and places we were at war with these days."

Oh, the irony. Great story. I really love a good outsider's POV too.
tvj12 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Awesome fic. I like the mystery you created for your bartender about Sam's life away from the bar. The reunion between Sam and Dean was great, and I still chuckle when I read over the part where the bartender tries to figure out 'what kind of grandmother had a vengeful ex-boyfriend.' :D I also loved the line where Sam asks Dean not to grope him in public when Dean checks out his injuries. Loved this story! -tvj12
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I just realised that I have never reviewed this story, though I love it and re-read it often, though it makes me tear up evry time. Beautifully done.
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
How freaking cute! :) I love you as an author!
Liz Roman chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Another good one. I love all your stories!
isxbelv chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
So... I absolutely love your Outsider POV stories. I really liked the way the this unfolded, and how Sam opened up on Dean's birthday. And for real, the hug brought home the bacon. It was seriously a fabulous story.
3hourmonologue chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I love this story, i found it once before i got an account, then when i did it took me forever to find it again. anyways i just wanted to say its one of my favorite supernatural stories.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
aww, I loved it! Normally, I'm not a huge fan of stories written from an outsiders point of view, but every once in a while I will find a really, really well written one, and when they are written as well as yours was, they are the best kind of story :)
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
awwww! that was really good! I loved it!

great job! :D
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Absolutely loved this!
stargatemagic chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Did I already review this story? I feel like I did. Oh well, I just wanted to say - amazing! The emotion is so clearly written, and I dunno...I just love the picture. Thanks for sharing :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »