Reviews for Back from the Dead
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
I like this, how the bartender sees Sam during that year. I'll bet he came in with some strange injuries! And loving how the Grandmother had an ex who was upset. LOL! good one. Glad Dean got Sam back.
authorwannabe101 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Aww! I loved the ending! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
lol I was hoping they'd hug
FallenAngelCas chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
The last sentence and paragragh was a great ending to it. I loved this, thank you for posting.
CommChatter chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
So I take it Sam has his soul for this. I like your style. It's very well written.
Curious6 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
"I couldn't imagine what it must feel like to go a year thinking your brother was missing and presumed dead, especially considering the people and places we were at war with these days."

Oh, the irony. Great story. I really love a good outsider's POV too.
tvj12 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Awesome fic. I like the mystery you created for your bartender about Sam's life away from the bar. The reunion between Sam and Dean was great, and I still chuckle when I read over the part where the bartender tries to figure out 'what kind of grandmother had a vengeful ex-boyfriend.' :D I also loved the line where Sam asks Dean not to grope him in public when Dean checks out his injuries. Loved this story! -tvj12
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I just realised that I have never reviewed this story, though I love it and re-read it often, though it makes me tear up evry time. Beautifully done.
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
How freaking cute! :) I love you as an author!
Liz Roman chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Another good one. I love all your stories!
isxbelv chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
So... I absolutely love your Outsider POV stories. I really liked the way the this unfolded, and how Sam opened up on Dean's birthday. And for real, the hug brought home the bacon. It was seriously a fabulous story.
3hourmonologue chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I love this story, i found it once before i got an account, then when i did it took me forever to find it again. anyways i just wanted to say its one of my favorite supernatural stories.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
aww, I loved it! Normally, I'm not a huge fan of stories written from an outsiders point of view, but every once in a while I will find a really, really well written one, and when they are written as well as yours was, they are the best kind of story :)
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
awwww! that was really good! I loved it!

great job! :D