Reviews for The Art and Science
TokusatsuLuv chapter 3 . 8/31/2016
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 3 . 7/7/2016
updated so long ago. I hope this isn't dead. I will happily wait for an update!
1sunfun chapter 3 . 3/11/2016
Good.
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 1/27/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
Locothehood chapter 3 . 1/26/2016
This was way too good keep it up

As for seals I noticed they have gravity seals so why is the opposite not true a gravity suspension seal

Or heck a stealth seal mask sound smell and sight
Shae Vizla chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
Very good story, so bad it seems to have been abandonned. Naruto found his path and follow it eagerly. I was amused by the fact he started to read ahead so he didn't have to be attentive in class angd do his own things. I also thing one of his problem he's that he didn't have a basic education (how to interact with others, study or people willi,h to help him understand things). The librarians were nice and helpful with him (probably because they are educated enough to know he's not the Kyuubi) and finding something that interessed him make him like to learn.

Inoichi is a good man and realized (certainly with the Hokage) that he needed to forge links with others children. Ino, Shikamaru and Chouji are easy enough and Naruto slot in place slowly.

Naruto have a good brain and understand complicated theories but things people just exagerated about the difficulties of sealing. He doesn't know that being capable to translate complicate seals and theories in simples ones is a sign of high intelligent. Like Jiraiya said, he's a genius moron and I think Minato was a little like that and never really grasped how talented he was. For that I know, he was also as oblivious that his son about girls...

I hope you will continue this story one day.
Gamer123 chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
lots of potential hope someone else makes something like this and utilizes its potential or if you come back on it.
jamie chapter 3 . 7/17/2015
UPDATE!
yindragonkiba chapter 3 . 5/9/2015
Nook I loved it and there's no more
Guest chapter 3 . 1/16/2015
would like to read more update please
Guest chapter 3 . 1/5/2015
Way and I cry way did you have to stop when it was getting good. This was a good start to a good fanfic
Peach151 chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
I don't suppose you will ever continue this story?
forestreject chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
Lol, love Anko's reaction.
andtak3740 chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
It's a great start. Can't wait for the next chapter
Impostertobi117 chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
plizzzzz fucking update,can't wait to read some more'