Reviews for I suck!
jrfanfrommo chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Awww I Loved this story! Not sure how old it is but it's great! Love me some M&M Stories! Yay!
b-mystique chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I love this! It was cute,short, and sweet. I fall in love with these characters all over again whenever I encounter a well written story. Marshall knows how to handle Mary and he always knows just what to say! Cute! : )
sagey chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
only marshall knows how to handle mary..and he does it so well..thanks for sharing..great story

BuJyo chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
GREAT story and good work! As always, Marshall knows just what to say and when, and how to just wait and listen.

He's magic!

Thanks for this!
roar526 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
A little angst with a satifying ending, my favorite kind of one shot. Nice job.
TheFisherKitty chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
That was a sweet slice of cuteness! I enjoyed the ending. The characters remained in character while still being suitably sentimental. Nice job! )
Betherzz chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
really love it! its sweet, a little funny, a little sad, and a lot of marshall & mary doing what they do best :) thanks for the great little story :)
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I'm glad Marshall was able to make her feel better! Love the ending
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
And something I should have said in the story...thanks to BuJyo for betaing! I would have fixed this in the story...but I didn't know how to do so...and I didn't want to take the time to figure it out...because this was important!