Reviews for Scorpion
PestoMonkey chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Great story! Loved the twist.
Abstract1106 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Whoa. Unexpected... ly AWESOME. Love the twist. Totally heard Zaeed talking through the whole thing.
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Interesting story. I could almost see this being true. Almost work.
semper paratis chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I really really love the premise here. It would make a really interesting multi-chapter fic. Great job!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
God this is such a badass idea. Nice work on this.
Dragontiger96 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I can't believe I never reviewed this, and even publicly recommended it to multiple people. The twist blew me out of my mind. Brilliantly done.
northstar-rocks chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Dun dun duuuuuuun! Great story I love how you wrote zaeeds thoughts 3 damn he is badass awesome!
BetaReject chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Holy crap that ending just knocked me off my ass to say the very least. The sad thing is I can see it entirely now. Wow that is such a scary thought given that I ship those two hard X_x; Seriously though this was brilliantly done. I do hope there will be continuous tales that plays on this discovery int he future as I'd love to read it!
nicole-envious chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
there's actually not that many plot holes. It kinda makes sense... When I was reading it I thought you were gonna pull the Shepard's pregnant plug, but I'm glad you didn't. That was generally surprising!
ICU812 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Wow. I will now be unable to take any Zaeed/Shepard romance seriously ever again. Considering how little is ever said of shepard's father(except in the Spacer origin, and even then, all we know is that he was a member of the Alliance, and so was Zaeed), this senario is absolutley plausible.

I might even make this canon for all of my shepards. At least the Earthborn ones.
Ledilettant chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Waa didn't see it coming.
tree1138 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Great idea. I would love to see more, I am sure it would be awesome.