Reviews for Scorpion
Tree Wyrm chapter 1 . 3/27
I'm actually a massive fan of pairing these two romantically, but I think your story plays out *this* version of their connections really well. Depending on where you go for Zaeed's age/how you work it out, he's either 8, or potentially (I decided to invent this one from what I read) 16 years older than her. So... going with the later (which coincidentally I've done for the romance I've written!), 'daddy' is entirely possible.

You're right in that 13's an early age. So figured maybe he *lied* and covered something up - maybe something he wasn't proud of. Not written it yet, but I decided (in my case) it was his career in the Alliance, which I imagined to be a *lot* shorter lived than he wants to talk about so whilst he lists it, he lies about how old he is to cut out time he wasn't proud of? You could always go with something like that.
PestoMonkey chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Great story! Loved the twist.
Abstract1106 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Whoa. Unexpected... ly AWESOME. Love the twist. Totally heard Zaeed talking through the whole thing.
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Interesting story. I could almost see this being true. Almost work.
semper paratis chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I really really love the premise here. It would make a really interesting multi-chapter fic. Great job!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
God this is such a badass idea. Nice work on this.
Dragontiger96 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I can't believe I never reviewed this, and even publicly recommended it to multiple people. The twist blew me out of my mind. Brilliantly done.
northstar-rocks chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Dun dun duuuuuuun! Great story I love how you wrote zaeeds thoughts 3 damn he is badass awesome!
BetaReject chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Holy crap that ending just knocked me off my ass to say the very least. The sad thing is I can see it entirely now. Wow that is such a scary thought given that I ship those two hard X_x; Seriously though this was brilliantly done. I do hope there will be continuous tales that plays on this discovery int he future as I'd love to read it!
nicole-envious chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
there's actually not that many plot holes. It kinda makes sense... When I was reading it I thought you were gonna pull the Shepard's pregnant plug, but I'm glad you didn't. That was generally surprising!
ICU812 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Wow. I will now be unable to take any Zaeed/Shepard romance seriously ever again. Considering how little is ever said of shepard's father(except in the Spacer origin, and even then, all we know is that he was a member of the Alliance, and so was Zaeed), this senario is absolutley plausible.

I might even make this canon for all of my shepards. At least the Earthborn ones.
Ledilettant chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Waa didn't see it coming.
tree1138 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Great idea. I would love to see more, I am sure it would be awesome.