Reviews for Burning Forever: The Third Part of the Axus Saga
Mackkers17 chapter 20 . 6/25/2011
NEX! Third time reading this(2nd on FF)... And it STILL brings me to tears, but happy tears. Favorite story I have to say!

3 Mac-Attack
Thequietninja chapter 20 . 10/16/2010
I. . it made me cry! the best story ever! *sob*
Xarii chapter 20 . 8/2/2010
I can't put into words how much I loved your series! I really REALLY can't! I mean, I laugh and, surprisingly, I cried. I don't think a story or even a BOOK has touched me like this has! And in the end when they met in Heaven...I was seriously bawling! I'm sorry for not reviewing the other two stories but I just came across your series the other night and I ended up staying up all night to read it! I think there should really be more reviews for this and I'm kind of angry that there aren't! You deserve to have like a billion reviews! But that's all I really had to say. lol. Your story has broken me out of my writters block and now I have the passion to write again! Thank you! :,D
We-are-once-in-a-lifetime chapter 20 . 6/30/2010
Loved the story! great ending :) sorry havent commented through the whole thing, computer is broken AND I cant get on one that often.
Catalyna Christopher chapter 20 . 6/30/2010
I can't believe it's finally over! T.T *applaudes* But it was great! I loved every moment!

Can't wait until you start your next fanfic!
Sayonara Yasashii Akumu chapter 20 . 6/29/2010
;_; She always did deserve a beautiful, and happy ending. I'm glad for that, I seriously am. Thanks for uploading this saga, hope to see your new stories soon!
Sayonara Yasashii Akumu chapter 19 . 6/29/2010
;_; (Honestly, I have no comments. It's so bittersweet that I can barely comment at all.)
Sayonara Yasashii Akumu chapter 18 . 6/29/2010
Sayonara Yasashii Akumu chapter 17 . 6/29/2010
;_; It's so sad, but it teaches a lesson too.
Sayonara Yasashii Akumu chapter 16 . 6/29/2010
Awww...It's just so sad...
procrastinating artist chapter 20 . 6/26/2010
i was listening to yiruma's moonlight durring this chapter, and the tenor of the song totally fit the chapter. it was so sad at first then it cresendoed and sounded like someone remembering good times. then the end... Emi, you never fail to tug at my heart strings! i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your stories and i have read them ALL. i hope you make more!

Axus will live on forever.
arrancarstar chapter 18 . 6/23/2010
Damn... That actually made me cry...
lilypop8 chapter 18 . 6/23/2010
T_T I expected to be very sad by the end of this chapter from what you were saying in your Memo, but I wasn't expecting to cry!

*Is trying to find tissues*

I can't believe...Axel...He...And poor Nexus! T_T

Great chapter, loved it. )

LP8
Sayonara Yasashii Akumu chapter 15 . 6/19/2010
huh. I agree with both points of you. It's alright to fear it, but she shouldn't let it get to her. Update soon!
Sayonara Yasashii Akumu chapter 14 . 6/19/2010
Awww! ;_; It's so bittersweet!