Reviews for Be More Myself
Hisuiko chapter 22 . 8/12/2014
I love the end to this chapter!
FictionisMyReality12 chapter 29 . 7/28/2014
Shepard is spelt with one p. Jen is spelt with one n. Its really annoying to read the wrong spelling of Jennys name
Tacpebs chapter 34 . 7/9/2014
That was a good read. Thank you.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Sonic Serendipity chapter 34 . 7/13/2013
This story is badass. You are badass. Mysterious-classified-past Ducky is badass. Papa-Bear-not-so-secretly-in-charge-of-everything Gibbs is badass. I-can-take-care-of-that Ziva is badass. Amazonion hug warrior Abby is badass. Mindfucked-hugstarved-Remington-Steelian-professio nal-brilliant-dumbass Tony is badass. Unicorn-flavored-cupcake McGee is a sweet and cuddly badbottom.

This story is good and you should feel good.
LittleMissDramaticDreams chapter 34 . 12/26/2012
What a wonderful story! Loved it from start to finish :D
LittleMissDramaticDreams chapter 22 . 12/19/2012
I WAS planning on waiting until the end of this fantastic story to give a complete review, but I just couldn't NOT tell you how FANTASTIC this chapter was! The ending, how Gibbs said that they were HIS agents and they were all standing in various positions of ready, was AMAZING! Can't wait to read the rest! :D
WBH21C chapter 34 . 11/21/2012
So very well done!
Cha'90 chapter 34 . 8/10/2012
There's just one word to describe this story: mindblowing. I would love to see this on TV!
karlii chapter 22 . 7/16/2012
haha... I wish I could favorite a chapter!
Thephoenix1996 chapter 16 . 3/26/2012
you know my favourit part is "DiNozzo had looked confused and pissed as all hell, until Gibbs pulled him into a hug and apologized for forgetting him. Tony wept like any son would after being forgotten by his father"

and i hope you could turn into a one-shot

it would be awsome

:):):0;0;0
Thephoenix1996 chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
i love how you portrayed tony in this chapter

and i really believe that he can pull it off in the show.

:):):)
Thephoenix1996 chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
GOD! i love this chapter

especiallt the last bit "from the fight in the gym till the end"

:):):):)
lizrat66 chapter 10 . 10/21/2011
"Stillwater, DiNozzo. You'll be next to Kelly, and I'll be next to Shannon."

Just reduced me to tears, even I can't stop. Its going to be a long night as I am going to have to read this to the end.
BrandSpankingNew chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
O I love you. This is hands down the best scene with Gibbs and DiNozzo I have ever read. I do so wish I had written it. It's emotionally brutal (in a good way) without being horrifically ooc and sappy. And I really like scenes where Papa Gibbs corners or restrains Tony. (That sounds kind of S&M, but I don't mean it that way; I definitely see them as father and son or brothers, not lovers!) Im rambling in a way worthy of Abby, so I will stop, but I just wanted to let you know I sincerely enjoy your writing. On to the next fantastic chapter!
522 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »