Reviews for Be More Myself
ncismom chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Very intriguing beginning. Getting ready to read more. Just from the excerpt, I'm hooked. Very well written and you draw your readers in. Great job!
YellinYee chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
I'm glad to hear about your tomatoes (I love 'em too). Anyway...so the plot thickens. I loved the conversation between Gibbs and Ziva, all the unspoken yet understood layers.
dakota.doc chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
Just found this, it's very interesting. Only thing I am "skimming" is Ziva intense interest in Tony's life. To be honest, her way of getting info from him is what originally turned me against Ziva (Probie). Please keep on track that it appears to be a Gibbs/Tony interaction.
Maz101 chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
Oh thanks - two chapters!

I'm enjoying the secrecy and the increasing frustration of Ziva and McGee. Really enjoyed the double conversation in this chapter - Ziva DOES do that! It was effective to continue it with Gibbs too just as long as you did. Nice!
Maz101 chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
So, came here after reading your other NCIS offering and now I really want more of this. This is great. You have a good grip of the characterisation and your references to the past case and the Gibbs/Tony meeting are tantalizing. Looking forward to more!

(Am curious why you categorise it as a Ziva D. & Jethro Gibbs story - seems to me you might be missing out on some Tony shipping readers there.)
serendipitous-15 chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
Nice story! I'm interested in seeing where this is going to head. I've always wondered how Tony and Gibbs met and how Tony ended up at NCIS, for the about eight years that Tony has been there neither man has ever mentioned anything other than the glib 'I smiled' comment which makes me want to hear the story and wonder whether the memories from that fateful meeting are ones either man cares to revisit.
YellinYee chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Highly original and so very, very interesting. I like your take on how Tony met Gibbs and with the back story you've created, it promises to be a highly entertaining trip learning all about it.
Harm Marie chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Neat.
Richefic chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Look forward to seeing where you are going with this. Great start.
Gabrielle chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Nice start! Good set-up. You've definitely piqued my curiosity! Looking forward to reading it. Feel free to post 2 chapters a day, LOL!
Literatifan4eva chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Great start, update soon
SnoopMaryMar chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Excellent beginning!

Gripping characterization and a wonderful pace.

Love the description of Maeve's black eye - really flowing and incisive.

Cannot wait for more!