Reviews for Be More Myself
Maz101 chapter 32 . 8/24/2010
Hurt Tony AND mention of Viggo Mortensen - two of my favourite things!

Liked Tony's fear that he'd fainted. Loved the Gibbs/Gio face-off. Loved McGee's concern for the psychological implications of what happened to Tony and Tony's response. Loved the movie references - especially Gibbs's approval of Lord of the Rings!
Maz101 chapter 31 . 8/24/2010
Humour and hurt - great.

Nice image of Gibbs racing through the house to the rescue.
angeleyes46 chapter 32 . 8/23/2010
keep up the great work
Meilea2010 chapter 32 . 8/23/2010
Great chapter and story. When do we get the next update?
diana teo chapter 32 . 8/23/2010
Tony was stabbed and he's embarrassed he fainted? That's DiNozzo for you...;)

Gio must be shivering in his jail was badass!

Loved Tim using that LOTR quote on Gibbs has actually seen it? Lol!
WCUGirl chapter 32 . 8/23/2010
This was such an adorable chapter! I love the team interaction and I love, love, love Gibbs making promises to Gio. Get'im! :) LOVE THIS!

Love Jen
xenascully chapter 32 . 8/23/2010
LMAO! I find it slightly surprising that Tony didn't like LOTR hahahaha! Nice scene tho ;)
donttouch chapter 32 . 8/23/2010
Loved it :3 My brain melted half way but I read all the way through (I'm a little weird I know). YAY FOR YOU! Now gimme more!
Kage chapter 32 . 8/23/2010
Do you know how long I've waited for Tony to have that Lord of the Rings coversation with Tim? I love you so much right now!
fred'cymraes chapter 32 . 8/23/2010
liked Tim's quote
combatcrazy chapter 32 . 8/23/2010
LOVE the talk between Gibbs and Gio, but LOVED the LOTR talk even better. Having Gibbs and Ducky agree they are great movies (which they are) is priceless.
all done chapter 32 . 8/23/2010
Comforting chapter. Thank you
SnoopMaryMar chapter 32 . 8/23/2010
Two awesome lines:

"Ah, feeling. The lesser known but equally dirty of the F words." - that is just spectacular.

But then you topped it with Tony wishing he could speak Innocent to get things across to McGee.

Truly fantastic characterization.

::high-fives and oreos::
cymraes chapter 31 . 8/22/2010
very impressed with Tony's focus keeping
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 31 . 8/21/2010
Yes Tony, you are in fact a master of the art of badassery.

LOL

Damn good job Tony did, I especially like how he got the last confession; it tots made me giggle.

Tony and Gibbs are fan-fucking-tab-u-lous.

And I loved how the gaurd just got out of Gibbs' way and how Gio wasn't even a challenge. I agree with Abby, he is deff an avenger angel

Loved the chappie! :D