Reviews for Under the Influence
blame it on the booze. got you feeling loose. blame it on the 'tron. got you in the zone. blame it on th alcohol
Crystal7589 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Can you make this more than a one shot?
AiLeiben chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
OMG, poor Estonia! XD This was pretty funny, lol. It's true. DON'T DRINK! D:
KatyMakenshi chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Are you going to write more? Please do! I loved this story, it was awesome! Go, drunk Latvia, go~
Schistosoma chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This was super-enjoyable. Drunk!Latvia is amazing, and I like how you didn't make him that obnoxious stuttering crybaby you see in other fics.
Thy Blue Pen Cap chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Yay for alcohol! /
PiWrite chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
i thought he was like 17?

O.o isn't that illegal?

haha wateveh XDD
too-much-romance chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
[It was miracle he] “It was a miracle he”

[It wasn't like could anyway.] “It wasn’t like he could anyway.”

After 15 minutes of reading the thing, I’m STILL laughing. WHILE searching up what “voyeur” means, what “date rape” specifically means, and what the drinking age is in Latvia, Estonia, and Lithuania. Lithuania should be the only one allowed in his country if you follow the human ages! XD (Favorites the Wikipedia page for references.)

Okay then! The summary was just too inviting for me to ignore, and I fell in love at once at either your style of writing or, if you don’t usually write like this, Estonia’s way of thinking. He’s about to get “date raped” and he can’t think for himself. XD His PDA, the closest computer… Gosh! Just be a man and shove the guy off you if you really don’t want him! (BTW, I’ve been talking out loud to no one like this for a while now. Thanks to you.) The opening flow wasn’t so surprising or awe-inspiring because I’ve seen it being used one or two times before and have tried doing that myself, BUT what made yours different was that you re-applied it within the story. That made me laugh even harder. :D And the fact that I could just see this in my mind, maybe not with their anime forms but because of fanart I’ve seen, made it all the more sweeter and laughable. XD Finally, the ending, although that’s a pretty common use ending I bet, because you address the idea so much, going from one hand to the other, the ending line of “Interactions with other people had its perks,” just became the peak of laughing hysteria.

*sighs, exhausted*

Ah, thanks so much for the awesome read, I’ve nothing left to say but keep it up and don’t do drugs! :D

~TMRomance
Wishes I was Human chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Awesome! I really like the ending and how it connects back to the begining. :p Estonia is such a technophile. Drunk Latvia is just a little scary.
Bika-chan chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Aw man! I wanted more! _

Well, I actually did like how this ended. Good story!

_
Demoness Drakon chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Drunk anyone generally leads to 'interesting' situations. I wouldn't know, I'm only allowed the occasional glass of wine and the rare sip of beer.

I'm in Estonia's situation of loving my computer too *hugs laptop*

I'm the eternal geek ;