Reviews for Sick Joke
bored411 chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
it's good, but i'm kinda confused about what's going on . i get how haruhi has some creeper guy, but he hardly popped up and why did she have a headache in the first chapter? are the rest of the chapters a flashback or something? i'm so confused x_x
45margi2 chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
I just love Hikaru and Kauro in this story! I feel bad for Haruhi though she was so blunt lol in a cute way :) I wonder what's going to happen. Do the evil triplets come and like start being evil w/o the host club noticing! That would be intense. I just hope you update soon! :)
45margi2 chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Omg I love this. I love how Hikaru and Kauro acted! So like them, so protective 3
Shi-chan and Tabi-chan chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
HI!I LOVED THIS! AHHHHHHHHH! SO FUN!I LOVE THE TWINS! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE!YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Yours,

Shi-chan
paigeydoll chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
Oh, Mori and Haruhi are so cute together. And she's so lucky. Who wouldn't want to be held by Mori? Great story. I'm really enjoying it.
animelvr chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
yeah thanks... it was awesome! :)
paigeydoll chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
Aww snuggle time. That's so cute. I can't wait to see what that guy did to hurt haruhi.
PleasantlyStrange chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
I don't really appreciate the threat at the end of the chapter, but I'm going to review anyway. .

:D I love that snuggling Hika/Haru/Kao moment.

Poor, poor clueless Haruhi though. :/

Please continue updating and take care.
animelvr chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
haha love it. i loved what you said.
GOGOgirl103 chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
I cannot stand this! Too YuckY! but still cut cause I love the twins and this is like inbly fanfic with a three way romace brewing!
KyokoXRen chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
LOL! I'M NOT DEAD...I'M STILL HERE! LOL, I'd have died too..

This is good so far, I like it! Hehe, I wonder what Hikaru and Kaoru are going to say when they see triplets! That is something I can't wait to see...or read...or whatever...YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! Keep up the good work!

...RANDOM NARUTONESS!

o/_\O ...Itachi

/_\) ...Deidara

o ...Hidan

$_$ ...stiches!(kakuzu)

.::. ...Pein/Leader-sama

(*)) ...Tobi is a good boy..or not*vase breaks* "Tobi sorry!"

_ ...Kisame/Naruto

(o_o) ...Zetsu...will...EAT YOU!

/-_-\") ...Konan

Sorry...I'M BORED LOL!
animelvr chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
cool love it
Kuramasredredrose chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
...HAHAHAHAA! YES! That's exactly what I would do...lol. Great job! ;)
Yuuna Arashi chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Interesting story, I'm getting rather curious with story. Anyway, good plot! Looking forward to the next chapter!

And as for the triplets, why not you make one of them a girl with long, wavy raven black hair and piercing blue eyes? And you could make her into this obnoxious girl in front of Haruhi and the other triplets, but in front of the others, such as the host club, you turn her into this sweet angel who looks as if she couldn't even hurt a fly, let alone Haruhi.

Wait, Zukka is part of the triplets right?
PleasantlyStrange chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
O.o what do you mean "triplets"?