Reviews for That Don't Impress Me Much
Aaronna chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
LOL!
weaponofmasscreationn chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I loved it! I just had to laugh at the end when Tuff said he threw the axes at him on purpose. He ships them so hard lol XD
CatLover444 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Very Sweet!1122!
HiccupHaddockLover chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Okay just in my opinion, and my best friends opinion, we like Rufflout more than Rufflegs, but I mainly love Hiccstrid! I loved the story though!

But I wonder what Hiccup and Astrid did when they left.

I wonder if they actually went and made out!
Frostbite Brandson chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Haha, I love it
sakuradancer3 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Loved it!
krotoxo chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
XD very cute. Loved it!
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Ah, the cruel, cruel irony. Poor fishlegs, having no clue the girl he liked liked him. This story is a 9/10.
Delete in Progress chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Well,since the goal was laughs...you succeeded
Hunting-Raven chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Comments are love?

Then I shall comment. Wait I already am.

Loved it 8D

Tuff should really learn to keep conversation that has to do with Ruff, away from Ruff's hearing. But I hope he doesn't. It isn't as amusing.
Rebel-Angel-Hero chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
SO CUTE! I likey. Favorite parts: "'Why don't you two do us all a favor and go...make out or something.'"

And...

"'It's about time my sister asked you out,' Tuff said, leaning on him. 'I was getting tired of "accidentally" throwing axes your way.'"

Ruffnut: *punches his lights out*

:D :D :D I love all of your work. You're such a great writer.

Cheers.

~Rebel-Angel-Hero
Sunbitten chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
No, Ruff. You and your brother do not throw stuff at people. I know the stereotype is that immature boys will bother girls to show their affection due to lack of knowing any other method, but I don't know if it works in reverse. Now Fishlegs was actually trying to be proactive in getting your attention! But the girly "I can't get my axe out giggle giggle" probably isn't the most direct way. Still better than the hard-to-get tactic. I hope you realize that my critique of these characters' romance tactics are no reflection upon you as a writer. They're actually what make these so brilliant. Cute round-about way of asking someone out, I must say!
Hell's Fiery Belle chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Awww... so cute and so funny! Fishlegs asking the only valid teenage couple in the village that we know of for advice. Don't get me wrong, but I don't know if those two are the best. Ah, well. Being teens! Loved the dialogue here, it was amazing and in character. Everyone was in character, and you really let the personalities come out.
jeh.nee chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
OMG! Next to Astrid and Hiccup, Ruffnut and Fishlegs are my favorite! They are just too adorable and total opposite just like Astrid and Hiccup!

I love how you imply that they each like one another but don't know they the other does like them (haha okay yeah that was wordy)

This is awesome though! Too bad this is just a one-shot! I would have love to have read more, there arent many FishlegxRuffnut fanfics out there!

Oh well! Great job! Keep up the good work!
Toothless Daydream chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
"It's about time my sister asked you out," Tuff said, leaning on him. "I was getting tired of "accidentally" throwing axe's your way."

That was priceless! Love this story, and you totally have to write more! Keep up the great work, Toothy xox