Reviews for Fatherland
never-give-up-hope2 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Awh, i'm so glad Gibbs came to apologise! And that Tony was being so sweet by being mad at Gibbs. These things make me all warm and fuzzy!
ncis29 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Lol absolute favorite line...

"i didn't come here to bitch, DiNozzo."
Megwolf13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I like it.
Michalice W chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I'm just gonna say it: Holy Hell, that was amazing. Totally amazing. It just seemed spot on that Tony would have the problem with Gibbs and not Ziva. I mean, I can see her being hurt, but not being unforgiving.

I loved your stories!
LunaZola chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Love it. Because of your three piece finale to the finale I can enjoy my summer. I'm honestly so irked by the fact that the writers kept both Tony and GIbbs away. ug. But you made it all better. I honestly think that even if Gibbs never wrote rule 51, that he wouldn't through a tantrum about Tony and Ziva as a couple even though I'm sure his agents expect him to. I like the way you presented it. Some people do it super awkwardly... and some people make him super angry. But you did good.
Swingflip chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Love it! Great ending:) I especially love tony being all manly and protective!
Hiphuggers2 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Oh my goodness I loved it soooooo much! Can't wait for more stories of yours!
Jean89 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
LOVE IT! Absolutely gorgeous! Amazing, beautiful, perfect!
moonfaerie326 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
You just made my night infinitely greater with this amazing piece of work. The flow and tone of this entire thing is set so perfectly that I am nearly left speechless. you did a wonderful job of compiling the heartwrenching moments with the heartwarming ones and it was just to utterly amazing that I can do nothing more than commend you on a job well done.

Seriously this fic knocked my socks clean off. _

Kudos.
Mooncombo chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Wow. Oh, wow. I really, really love this story.

"he's too tired to argue with her overprotective partner. And it is this last thought, the overprotective partner part, that makes him realize that these two idiots of his are actually . . . . they actually love each other. And then he realizes that Tony is guarding her from him. Because he really hurt her that bad."

So, so good. Great, actually.

Kudos.
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Glad they made up.
zats chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Good story of both Ziva's feelings of Gibbs not being there and showing the Tiva connection. Using rule 51 was the winner.
Angela Beckett chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I really like Though!Tony. It was a great story.
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
aw that was beautiful.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Oh yeah, I liked this one a lot.

Liked Gibbs realizing he has hurt her.

And wanting to find her.

Like Tony protecting her, standing up to Gibbs.

And I Tony and Ziva together...living the American dream.

GOOD ONE!